1. Howdy...I'm looking for the 11/5/05 IEM remaster- I couldn't find it on the show page....any help would be immensely appreciated!!
  2. WANTED : bootlegs - silver cd - silver pressed

I'm an avid collector of silver pressed bootlegs of u2 and if anyone out there feels the need to sell them off, I would be interested.
    I'm currently looking for Zoo TV era boots, and also any TIGER RECORDS titles that are out there.

Let me know if by any chance you would be open to sell.

Thanks.

L.B.
  3. Does somebody know if a recording of this rehearsal exist at all? I'm specifically looking for the medley of these two songs (warning: if someone is trying to be spoiler free for the tour, don't click the link as one of the songs has been extensively rehearsed in Vancouver).
  4. I looked everywhere and I could only find sources for the show, not for the soundcheck.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Does somebody know if a recording of this rehearsal exist at all? I'm specifically looking for the medley of these two songs (warning: if someone is trying to be spoiler free for the tour, don't click the link as one of the songs has been extensively rehearsed in Vancouver).
    i didn t know about that medley
  6. Same here (to you both). I guess it wasn't recorded, only reported at the venue. Shame
  7. Hi there.

Does anyone has the FLAC files from Zooropa Down Under (27-11-1993)? I have the same show in a silver CD "Sydney 1993" but the sound of Zooropa is much better.

Please PM me if you can help me.
  8. According to achtungbootlegs, Zooropa Down Under and Sydney 1993 are both from the show on the 26th (when Adam was missing). Are you sure you mean the 27th?
  9. Never mind my previous comment. The info in achungbootlegs is wrong. I couldn't find that Silver CD, sorry.
  10. The rehearsals in Las Vegas of Popmart? Somebody have this?
  11. This may help you.
  12. Fileserver doesn't work for 2 or 3 years