1. I'm looking for one song - The Unforgettable Fire from U2360 Milan 2009-07-07. The track I have cuts out after a few seconds. Would anyone have complete audio file of that song they could send me? It would complete an amazing show. Thanks!
  2. Originally posted by cam:I'm looking for one song - The Unforgettable Fire from U2360 Milan 2009-07-07. The track I have cuts out after a few seconds. Would anyone have complete audio file of that song they could send me? It would complete an amazing show. Thanks!

You can download the complete concert, including TUF, in this site, or PM me and I can send you that song alone.
  3. Hello.

Does anyone have this Denver Matrix to share? Please PM me.

U2
    Denver (Morrison), Colorado
    Red Rocks Ampitheatre
    June 5, 1983

30th Anniversary - "Definitive Version"

Mixed, Mastered, Tracked By Eric / Scarlet 2013

Some edits can be heard, tried to smooth where possible, this is a composite recording
    taken from various sources to compile a complete source. Volume levels sometimes
    fluctuate. No music or words have been lost. This project was a labor of love, I worked
    many hours to find sources and try to match them. It is a definitve concert by the band
    and deserves to be enjoyed in full. Far from perfect but listenable.
  4. Hi everyone I'm looking for this IEM
    2009-06-29 - Barcelona, Spain - Camp Nou
    TY!
  5. I PM'ed you.
  6. **** VERTIGO SOUNDCHECK Anaheim or Los Angeles******

hello guys I was wondering if anyone could repost the very long rehearsals that the band did in I believe San Diego. I recall it was great quality and they were trying to perfect Love and Peace...any help is very much appreciated
  7. Does anyone have those MOFO rehearsals from 05?
  8. I'm looking for any show with Larry's IEM audio
  9. Hello. And happy New Year's Day!
    I am a U2 fan of Japan .
    I'm looking for a video of the Japan tour of 2006 .
    However , those present in Youtube is a thing of almost choppy .
    If there is a full-length video , I want to see it !(In particular performance of One!)
  10. Hi there,
    does anyone of you has the video or DVD of the first Lovetown show in Perth (1989-09-21)? I´ve read about it here in the forum, but can´t find any news about it. Maybe someone has a copy of it and want to share it. Thanks and a Happy New Year to all!
  11. Originally posted by brady:Hi there,
    does anyone of you has the video or DVD of the first Lovetown show in Perth (1989-09-21)? I´ve read about it here in the forum, but can´t find any news about it. Maybe someone has a copy of it and want to share it. Thanks and a Happy New Year to all!
    Here ? i don t know ... the show here is even incomplete ...so i dont think here will be the DVD
  12. hi, does anyone have u2 "Spanish Eyes in Barcelona" (2001) in flac version?
    I only find the mp3 version here.
    Thanks in advance.