1. I was wondering if anyone has the U23D audio. I know it is official but I can't find it anywhere so tha I can buy it. Thanks
  2. Hello Everyone, i am a big fan of U2 and i wanna make a deal with someone who has all the live music of the tours starting from the Joshua Tree..I am no computerfreak and i cant download the torrents that i want, because i don't know why its not working.
    So thats why i ask it on this forum to you..
    For the one who can an will help me to get the music i give him/her as thanks a brand new black Bono Emporio Armani 9592 sunglasses.. Best regards , Klaas
  3. I was just curious but did anyone ever circulate an ALD recording from the 360 tour. U2 overproduced alot of their official material and I was just curious to see what a rawer soundboard sample would sound like?
  4. Has anyone got a copy of the dvd `U2 Yearbook 2004` they could upload please, as a torrent if possible, Thanks in advance.
  5. Hi all
    I'm a relatively casual listener...currently living in China where music is an escape for me but most of my collection is back home in the UK!
    I've a particular U2 recording in mind, that I know I have back home but am finding suprisingly difficult to track down..I'll describe the 'clues' that I can remember and hopefully one of you U2 Sherlocks will b able to instantly identify it and guide me to the torrent!
    It was an FM broadcast, I think from around 2005..from UK, 90% certain it was London...I recall Dermott O'Learly (the BBC announcer) talking about sunsets / the view from an overhead plane etc...
    The section I vividly recall was the link from 'Pride' to 'Streets' - the crowd keep chanting and the audio mix was fabulous - I felt like I was in the middle of 70,000 people. As the intro to 'Streets' starts, Bono does his piece about live aid, "this is not an African story...", equality etc and as he shouts "the journey of equality goes on...ON!!..." the band kick in. Awesome...
    I guess it's the BBC / Dermot O'Leary comments that are the biggest clues...
    Anyone help me?
    My email is andy.ab.banks@bmw.com if anyone wants to send a direct reply.
    Much appreciated - and warm wishes from Beijing!!!
    Thanks
    Andy
  6. Originally posted by dtpc191991:I was just curious but did anyone ever circulate an ALD recording from the 360 tour. U2 overproduced alot of their official material and I was just curious to see what a rawer soundboard sample would sound like?

If one circulated for public consumption I certainly missed it
  7. Cheers Ade - I'm near Russia at the moment so can't download! I check the link out when back in BJ on Thursday...
    Any mention of the anniversary is pretty much banned....media don't mention it, and any known activists / shit-stirrers were locked up in the build up to last week.
    There were heavily armed soldiers everywhere, and even us 'westerners' talking about it in the office got looks of "shut the f*ck up".
    It didn't happen...of course...
    What put it all into perspective was the very open commemorations of the D-Day landings the same week. It puts the word 'freedom' into perspective...
    Thanks again!
    A

8. Am I being dim?
    I click on the links to the BIRDMAN recording and get 'file not found' etc....maybe because I'm in China?
    Funny - DIME works OK, but I can't find the recording there....;-(
  9. i just tried both the mediafire links and they worked, the rapidshare ones are gone i think, mediafire might not go to mediafire but pops up at the bottom of the screen but they both took a few seconds to appear.
  10. Originally posted by banksy:[..]

Am I being dim?
    I click on the links to the BIRDMAN recording and get 'file not found' etc....maybe because I'm in China?
    Funny - DIME works OK, but I can't find the recording there....;-(

work for me