1. Guys, thanks for your help so far - I'm done and found the songs that were still missing.

Would you be interested in my suggestions for what the best live version of each U2 song is in my oppinion or is this part of the round table or so?

Cheers,
    J
  2. How about 11 O Clock Tick Tock (Denver, Red Rocks)?
  3. Originally posted by Jackster41:Guys, thanks for your help so far - I'm done and found the songs that were still missing.

Would you be interested in my suggestions for what the best live version of each U2 song is in my oppinion or is this part of the round table or so?

Cheers,
    J

Yes , i am
  4. Hi there.

Can anyone post the lossless files from "1985-1986 Rain On You" bootleg?
  5. Bonjour
    je recherche le DVD U2 Ubed leg 1

hello
    i'm looking for the U2 Ubed DVD

merci/thanks
  6. Hi, can anyone help me find the 1980 Maida Vale Studio session, I Will Follow/The Electric. Co/An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart and Boy Girl from the 1981 Kid Jensen session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Does anyone have Barcelona 92/5/18 that they could upload.

the file seems to be corrupt on the bootleg pages. It's the only one from legs 1 & 2 of Zoo Tv that I dont have.

thank you in anticipation that some one can help
  8. i'm looking for the glen hansard show from 05-08-12 where bono joins him on stage been looking since the show happened if any one knows where to find the show that would be really great thanks for any help with this
  9. Alright - a request. Does anyone have the Achtung Baby outtakes (disc 4 - 7)? Interested in hearing the DGP synths and drums etc.

10. i don't think those can be shown here because there officel release