1. is there only one audience shot version of 1992-4-20 tacoma? is there a review for this bootleg?
  2. Does anyone know if a video bootleg of the 9-24-2009 East Rutherford show exists? And if so how to find it? Thanks!
  3. have another request:

does anybody have or know where I may be able to get an original VHS tape recording of zoo tv in oakland on 1992-4-18?

Thanks
  4. Anyone knows where I can buy the Salome cd's?
    I just can't get it working on this crappy machine, so willing to
    buy, but on Ebay there's some dodgy ones, so if anyone knows a reliable
    seller, just let me know. Thanks
  5. Originally posted by Malahide:Anyone knows where I can buy the Salome cd's?

Well you can download them here - http://www.u2start.com/topic/7413/

But otherwise, they are really difficult to find. Even I tried to look for them and had no hope finding them.
  6. Originally posted by Malahide:Anyone knows where I can buy the Salome cd's?

At least in the Netherlands it's an easy find: http://link.marktplaats.nl/346908125
    This is the real box set, exactly the same as I bought in 1994 or 1995.

Again at least in the Netherlands, the box isn't highly sought after these days and you shouldn't pay more than €25-40 if you ask me. (Back then, I travelled 200 kilometers and paid fl 200 / €85 to get it, but as said it has lost its market value by now.)

If you don't trust this seller, check Marktplaats every once in a while, I've seen it offered many many times. These boxes aren't rare at all.
  7. Originally posted by noiseless:[..]

At least in the Netherlands it's an easy find: http://link.marktplaats.nl/346908125
    This is the real box set, exactly the same as I bought in 1994 or 1995.

Again at least in the Netherlands, the box isn't highly sought after these days and you shouldn't pay more than €25-40 if you ask me. (Back then, I travelled 200 kilometers and paid fl 200 / €85 to get it, but as said it has lost its market value by now.)

If you don't trust this seller, check Marktplaats every once in a while, I've seen it offered many many times. These boxes aren't rare at all.

Thanks, gonna check this one, my pc can't handle these downloads as it seems, so this is the best option
  8. Does someone have this show in lossy/lossless?
    1983-03-28 - Nottingham, England - Royal Centre

It's the only show currently not available at this site, so any help is much appreciated!!
  9. Please, someone is able' to load this 1993-08-28 - Dublin RDS Showgrounds (FLAC format). I have seen that it is present in the pages torrent, asked help the seeders but anybody answer. The links rapidshares don't work. Whatever help is a lot of appreciated, thanks.