1. LOOKING FOR RAW AUDIO of the Sept 16, 2009 show in Toronto.
    I've so far compiled NINE Gigs of video and am looking for the best possible audio bed track to synch to.
    I've contacted both of the posted recording owners here, (Dana Fletch 2 or 3 times) with no response as, in his case, I can improve the signal chain to the computer and, in both recordings, I prefer to have the raw, unprocessed, signal as I have a pretty killer mixdown setup and have been told time and again, with the bands and artists I've recorded/mixed down, that I have a good ear.

If ANYone can help out, I'll def give credit in the final product, (looking to be 3 dvd's at current guesstimates), if anyone has good quality, original digital, unprocessed audio.
    THANX!
  2. Originally posted by Finally360:LOOKING FOR RAW AUDIO of the Sept 16, 2009 show in Toronto.
    I've so far compiled NINE Gigs of video and am looking for the best possible audio bed track to synch to.
    I've contacted both of the posted recording owners here, (Dana Fletch 2 or 3 times) with no response as, in his case, I can improve the signal chain to the computer and, in both recordings, I prefer to have the raw, unprocessed, signal as I have a pretty killer mixdown setup and have been told time and again, with the bands and artists I've recorded/mixed down, that I have a good ear.

If ANYone can help out, I'll def give credit in the final product, (looking to be 3 dvd's at current guesstimates), if anyone has good quality, original digital, unprocessed audio.
    THANX!

If we dont have it, look here:
    http://u2torrents.com/torrents-browse.php?search=toronto&cat=62

All lossless
  3. Does anyone have a lossy version of 2009-08-01 Gothenburg that they'd be willing to upload?

4. There are no recordings circulating, only a youtube mp3 rip from all different clips.
    It is somewhere on the forums, probably in the gotheborg thread
  5. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

There are no recordings circulating, only a youtube mp3 rip from all different clips.
    It is somewhere on the forums, probably in the gotheborg thread

Thanks for the info, Chris

6. I have finally found the concert I was looking for for about 10 years! back then, i saw the video "achtung baby: the videos, cameos and whole lot of interference from zoo tv" and saw clips of bono performing mysterious ways (my all time favorite song) from one of live performances. It was an amazing clip and performance of mysterious ways. I just discovered it took place in tacoma...after ten years of an on and off search. It turns out it took place in tacoma on April 20, 1992.

I downloaded the mp3 from here (u2start.com)...however, I wanted to know if anybody could point me to the right direction to where I can get the video of this performance.

also, the sound quality is a little below average in the mp3 version of this song. does anybody know how i can improve the sound quality of the mp3 song?

you can email me at erik_ut_2001@yahoo.com

Thanks

7. Probably the only video of it is the compilation you mention. I dont think there is a complete proshot video of one of the Tacoma shows. I have seen an audience source on youtube though.
  8. i am actually looking for an audience shot of the tacoma 1992-4-20... i don't think i will find the pro shot...i'll settle with the audience shot.

but i really want to know how i can improve the sound quality of the mp3 that i downloaded from this site. is this the right forum to ask for this?

also, youtube has a video from zoo tv from tacoma?

9. I dont know much about improving sound quality, it is not easy to do. Plus improvements are mostly little.
  10. been on the lookout for 1993-08-11 London...video...anyone else?
  11. You could try a request on U2t. There's a 2 DVD set (audience shot).