1. HAPPY NEW YEAR &

BIG THANKS, Risto

any chance for

2005-07-20 Milano [Time Enough For Tears] (Macphisto)

all good wishes
    Ralf
  2. Originally posted by bruno_handler:Hi!
    I have two questions!
    1. I am searching a good quality recording of discotheque from chicago 09/20/05. I think this is the best version of this song. It just blew me away when I heard it on youtube (very bad quality). Maybe you can help me.

2. What is the best sounding bootleg of the vertigo and elevation tour? Whitch one should I download?

Thanx!

Use the show pages, search for 4-5 star bootlegs I dont think there is a good vertigo discotheque recording, just check what we have

I dont have it
  3. does anyone have "One" from the vertigo tour in San Diego? the date was the 30th March 2005, i dont want the stupidly long speech at the start, i just want the song, i love this version cos it has a long guitar solo and its proper emotional for me

so if anyone has it can can cut the speech off and the long audience bit at the end so its just the song i would love it.

many thanks
  4. Originally posted by prideofzootv:does anyone have "One" from the vertigo tour in San Diego? the date was the 30th March 2005, i dont want the stupidly long speech at the start, i just want the song, i love this version cos it has a long guitar solo and its proper emotional for me

so if anyone has it can can cut the speech off and the long audience bit at the end so its just the song i would love it.

many thanks

We have it on the showpages. One starts directly. Speech is in the previous file.
  5. showpages?
  6. A longshot....

I've seen covers for a Popmart Tampa DVD(11-10-97)...but never come across the DVD. An earpiece surfaced recently...so I'm hoping for any video...if it exists.

Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by njf77:A longshot....

I've seen covers for a Popmart Tampa DVD(11-10-97)...but never come across the DVD. An earpiece surfaced recently...so I'm hoping for any video...if it exists.

Thanks!

There are 2 versions on the u2hub (use google). So you can download it there. Will take a lot of time though, average speed is not above the 10KB/s.
  8. Dear Risto...

Thanks for your reply!

I see you refer somebody to U2HUB.

Have registered there many weeks ago, but not heard from them. Also used their contact formular...

Do you know how to get in touch with them? (PM possible?)

Happy to hear from you
    Best wishes
    Ralf
  9. I think the moderator is 'Propaganda'. More than that i dont know
  10. Would anybody happen to have opening night of PopMart?

Las Vegas 1997-04-25, proper.