1. reminds me of beatles more then lz i duno y, great song.
  2. Fantastic lyrics imo and great singing.. woow. todays like christmas. I had a horrible day at school again (grades are bad, 4 quizzes 1 presentation.) but this totally made it WORTH IT!!!
  3. Love this song!!

STAND UP FOR YOUR MOTHERFU%#IN LOVE!!!

willl be amazing live!!
  4. i know, hopefully they can mix it in with bullet, since LAPOE should get the boot this song can take its place as a stand up and shout out loud song.
  5. Originally posted by yeah:Contender for the worst track on the album. A good guitar riff leads you to nothing when the rest of the song can't keep up with it. Awful high voice from Bono in the "chorus", terrible high voice from Bono mixed in here and there, bad lyrics.

First rating: 3/10

I think i understand what you are saying but i feel its better than 3/10. I think they tried real hard at something they havent done before, mixing funk rock with well new Bono and i think it worked out pritty damn good. Id rate it 7/10 deffinatly feel they did what they wanted on this song.
  6. This song has the BEST live potential from the whole album.
    Drums and guitar live will sound more raw.
    This song is sung by Bono mostly in normal pitch, so he should should have no problems singing it smoothly.
    Lyrics are good... For bad lyrics go for NLOTH (song) please.
    Again live this will be awesome: without those repetiive Love Love Love, without Bono's voice multi-tracking, and the ending solo and chorus will be much better, just rock'n'roll that's all folks!
  7. defo gonna be the best live, this one has the potential of being the moment of the live shows.
    I can see this being reworked with some full on edge only solo bits when played live.

8. Out from under your beds
    C’mon ye people
    Stand up for your love

Great song i love it so much
  9. Originally posted by Elektrik2007:This song has the BEST live potential from the whole album.
    Drums and guitar live will sound more raw.
    This song is sung by Bono mostly in normal pitch, so he should should have no problems singing it smoothly.
    Lyrics are good... For bad lyrics go for NLOTH (song) please.
    Again live this will be awesome: without those repetiive Love Love Love, without Bono's voice multi-tracking, and the ending solo and chorus will be much better, just rock'n'roll that's all folks!
    but the thing is, I want it to sound raw on the album

10. I love this one, it's not as experimental as the others, but it's a catchy rock n roll song The lyrics are just meh though
  11. Right before they play this one live, Adam, Edge and Larry will simultaneously put on sunglasses.

I seriously cannot picture the band playing this song without sunglasses lol.
  12. As most would know, Stand Up Comedy written about the Stand Up And Take Action campaign events of last year, and is unashamedly the most pop-like track on the entire album. Some of the lyrics are brilliant here: "Josephine, be careful of small men with big ideas", yet some are cringeworthy: "Soul rockin’ people moving on, soul rockin’ people on and on". Oh man...

Potentially, it's gonna be great live if it's played (which is a definite given), but on record, it's not a favourite at this time. Anyway, the whole premise of Stand Up Comedy is a call for action. I like the backing music and the chainsaw riff, yet strangely enough I'm not a huge fan of it; and it gets a 6.5 / 10.