1. I think this could be the opener for the tour, could imagine it getting the crowd going with an extended intro played on the pa. A bit like the Elevation remix on the Elevation tour or the Pop Muzik tune on Popmart.
  2. Ever since I woke up this morning this song is in my head, I keep replaying it whole day. I so adore this song, the guitar solo, the singing, the melody, it all sounds so perfect.

I still get chills when I turn the volume up, I don't know what I will think of it in a few weeks, but this is one of THE greatest U2 songs for me now.
  3. I love this song!!! Magnificent!!! i hope i hear it live on tour
  4. Originally posted by mat76:I think this could be the opener for the tour, could imagine it getting the crowd going with an extended intro played on the pa. A bit like the Elevation remix on the Elevation tour or the Pop Muzik tune on Popmart.

good call. Hadn't even thought of a possible opener. I think it could definitely be a good one
  5. This can be a hit on the radio even as it is at 5:20+. so can stand up comedy.

6. I'd imagine for any radio airplay this song would get an edit to shorten up the intro significantly

7. That would suck lol, the intro is awesome!
  8. The awesomeness of the intro reminds me of gimme shelter for some reason

9. Yeah! With the big build of momentum?
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since I woke up this morning this song is in my head, I keep replaying it whole day. I so adore this song, the guitar solo, the singing, the melody, it all sounds so perfect.

I still get chills when I turn the volume up, I don't know what I will think of it in a few weeks, but this is one of THE greatest U2 songs for me now.

yeh everytime i listen i like it more, woke up this morning singing it too, lol.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since I woke up this morning this song is in my head, I keep replaying it whole day. I so adore this song, the guitar solo, the singing, the melody, it all sounds so perfect.

Amen, completely agree.

I'm learning it on the guitar, and even though it's quite simple to get the notes and so, it's pretty hard to equal Edge's tone and feeling...He's so overwhelming, he's really into the song, he carries it... Amazing track, really. Probably my favorite of all 2000 decade...
  12. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since I woke up this morning this song is in my head, I keep replaying it whole day. I so adore this song, the guitar solo, the singing, the melody, it all sounds so perfect.

I agree Not only because the boss is always right I have this on a loop for hours now