1. thanks remy for the clear statement!

will help if necesary

2. Will do my part, even though I'm not here that much.
  3. Absolutely.
  4. another pointer. If you see anything that shouldnt be on here check the users online and if you see a crew member online drop a PM to that particular crew member so that we can take the swiftest action
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:another pointer. If you see anything that shouldnt be on here check the users online and if you see a crew member online drop a PM to that particular crew member so that we can take the swiftest action

Yes, please.

Do this by clicking the "Forums" tab at the top of the page, then under the header you can see users online. If you see a crew member listed there, drop them a PM.

Almost there guys!
  6. I'm with U, even if i'm beginner on this forum !

Thanx to Remy for it's great job !!!
  7. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

Yes, please.

Do this by clicking the "Forums" tab at the top of the page, then under the header you can see users online. If you see a crew member listed there, drop them a PM.

Almost there guys!

Yup
  8. This thread can use another bump
  9. cheers for always acting immediately on those countless spam posts lately, they're nerve-wrecking!

10. There's been spam posted? Geez. Never even crossed my mind on this site. Great. Just great. arrrgg.
  11. Sometimes there is spam. But we are quite effective removing them most of the time If you see a spam thread in the open, dont hesitate to send me and / or another crew member a PM.

Do not react on the spam threads, it only bumps them on the list. That is exactly what they want. And we wont give it to them