1. Genaro1992@aol.com

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT LOL

i would love it if someone would send it to me i had a pretty sh****y day so this would totally make my day!
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Genaro1992@aol.com

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT LOL

i would love it if someone would send it to me i had a pretty sh****y day so this would totally make my day!
    [/quotes]
    sent
  3. Hey everyone, I would greatly appreciate either mix of nloth....I keep reading how great it is....many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heathenchemist72@yahoo.com
  4. I found what sounds like the remixed b-side. It is here: http://www.bebo.com/NolineO

If anyone's got the clips, please send them along (to ianacurran@gmail.com). Thanks!
  5. I found what sounds like the remixed b-side. It is here: http://www.bebo.com/NolineO

If anyone's got the clips, please send them along (to ianacurran@gmail.com). Thanks!
  6. Does anyone know what the highest bitrate is for the CD rip of NLOTH2?

I have 234kbps but apparently some people have 320? Is there really one floating around in that quality?

PS: Sent to previous 2 requesters bonoisthe messiah and john
  7. Wow, I was JUST about to DL it, but was waiting for another DL to finish.

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm sorry that you had to find out the hard way.
  8. That's a crap link there are much better ones
    High quality cd rips

Can someone download all the links in the email, and tell me which one is the highest quality?

The link I downloaded has a bitrate of 234 kbps, apparently one of them is as high as 320 kbps.
    My internet is too slow for me to check myself.
  9. Seems that I am a little late to the party but could someone please send me
    NLOTH or a link?

Thanks, much appreciated. Enjoy!!

akulak@earthlink.net

10. Originally posted by vanquish:That's a crap link there are much better ones
    High quality cd rips

Can someone download all the links in the email, and tell me which one is the highest quality?

The link I downloaded has a bitrate of 234 kbps, apparently one of them is as high as 320 kbps.
    My internet is too slow for me to check myself.

I downloaded around four, and they were all 234. A couple were taken down before I could dl though.
  11. Remy: Could you please send me a copy of the clips? Thank you.
    sholbech (at) hotmail.com

Thank you