1. Originally posted by yeah:Thanx for the scans. Nice work.

Is it just me or is 90% of this "exclusive material" just the usual yadda yadda with 10% added about the album? But hey, even Bono is sick of Bono - that's a good step.

yup.
  2. Originally posted by yeah:Thanx for the scans. Nice work.

Is it just me or is 90% of this "exclusive material" just the usual yadda yadda with 10% added about the album? But hey, even Bono is sick of Bono - that's a good step.

Well, it shows that he doesn't take himself seriously or think he's G-d, as some of the pundents always want to claim.

But as for that being an original line... Bono's been saying that he's sick of Bono and he IS Bono for about 8-10 years. So there is no new revelation there.
  3. thanks for the scans, those who made it
  4. Thanks Man FOr That Effort
  5. Thanks for the scans, i will get this when its out in the stores!!
  6. If I'd known you were gonna do this, I wouldn't have shelled out me cash for it. I can't work it out - am I owed four quid here?
  7. Thanks to the ones who put the effort in for this
    If shud have some money left after bills etc., I def get a copy
  8. Originally posted by nowiamthemaster:
    Please take the post in the charitable nature it was intended; and let others who can't access the mag just yet enjoy it also.

As I said at the start, any self-respecting fan will buy the magazine regardless.

Good point, fair enough. In that case, I guess its just opening the christmas present a day early
  9. many thanks guys!

gonna get the magazine next week i hope!
  10. Finally got the chance to read this. thanks for compiling and posting.