1. It doesn't matter two.
  2. Fantastic show last night in Miami .

2 of my favorites back to back....A Question of Lust > Home....

Everything Counts, Stripped, Enjoy The Silence and Never Let Me Down is just an epic run..... the building was seriously shaking during Silence and NLMD..just epic .

Im glad Wrong was played....as an old time geezer fan , I really enjoyed the band last few releases and wish they would play In Chains and Come Back once again , along with Suffer Well and Should Be Higher.
  3. Secret to the end?
  4. DM are doing exactly what they want and not compromising their sound trying to appeal to Justin Bieber fans like U2 are at the moment, no wonder Blackout was rushed out first as they know best thing is complete disposable and throwaway in the vein of sweetest thing and crazy tonight ,DMs last few albums have been dark and gloomy and experimental as you'd expect from them but U2s desperate attempts to be relevant is sad to watch as their music is suffering as a result .
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:Fantastic show last night in Miami .

2 of my favorites back to back....A Question of Lust > Home....

Everything Counts, Stripped, Enjoy The Silence and Never Let Me Down is just an epic run..... the building was seriously shaking during Silence and NLMD..just epic .

Im glad Wrong was played....as an old time geezer fan , I really enjoyed the band last few releases and wish they would play In Chains and Come Back once again , along with Suffer Well and Should Be Higher.
    I love DM, but don't like Question Of Lust and Home...