1. Originally posted by kevc02:Wow, what a brilliant gig, was on the floor , half way back, the energy of the crowd and Dave & Martin was insane, not sure where Dave gets his energy from, incredible, felt like a Saturday night, best DM gig I’ve been to since Crystal Palace, a proper gig with a proper mode audience.
    1st gig since the sphere, nothing will beat the sphere visually, not sure if it’s US v UK audience thing but IMO the audience at the sphere was flat, last night, the arena was rocking.
    Brilliant gig, from a massively universally underrated band 👍👍👍👍
    It helps that you had a 100% DM crowd whereas in LV you get a mix so it’s a difference. I’ve seen many shows in Europe (various artists) and find the crowds to be much better.
  2. Edit: ticket sold
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:Today a huge train drivers strike has been announced for Germany this week This bullshit will make it impossible for me to travel to Munich for the DM gig on Thursday March 7th. I'm so not amused

If anyone wants to grab a seat, or knows someone, or wants to take a friend - I have 1 aisle seat in block O1 in Olympiahalle Munich to sell, face value 165,- € from Ticketmaster presale.
    It's a mobile ticket, so it can be transferred securely via Ticketmaster app.

PM if interested.
    https://www.facebook.com/share/cbFw7SSTsXgGiifw/?mibextid=K35XfP

Should join this FB Group
  4. If there's any U2 fan who's got 2 spare tickets for Depeche in Cologne on 3 or 5 April? The FB group is full of scammers
  5. Hope you were lucky
  6. -
  7. I can't believe he's not coming to Latin America.