1. Yes I’m here as well even though I don’t feel that well…

Have fun!
  2. Wow, what a brilliant gig, was on the floor , half way back, the energy of the crowd and Dave & Martin was insane, not sure where Dave gets his energy from, incredible, felt like a Saturday night, best DM gig I’ve been to since Crystal Palace, a proper gig with a proper mode audience.
    1st gig since the sphere, nothing will beat the sphere visually, not sure if it’s US v UK audience thing but IMO the audience at the sphere was flat, last night, the arena was rocking.
    Brilliant gig, from a massively universally underrated band πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  3. Originally posted by kevc02:Wow, what a brilliant gig, was on the floor , half way back, the energy of the crowd and Dave & Martin was insane, not sure where Dave gets his energy from, incredible, felt like a Saturday night, best DM gig I’ve been to since Crystal Palace, a proper gig with a proper mode audience.
    1st gig since the sphere, nothing will beat the sphere visually, not sure if it’s US v UK audience thing but IMO the audience at the sphere was flat, last night, the arena was rocking.
    Brilliant gig, from a massively universally underrated band πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Crazy good show last night indeed. Dave was really into it. The most I’ve seen him into it so far this tour. Fantastic crowd. It was mega.

What the hell am I going to do when this tour is over… cry probably
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Crazy good show last night indeed. Dave was really into it. The most I’ve seen him into it so far this tour. Fantastic crowd. It was mega.

What the hell am I going to do when this tour is over… cry probably
    If u like JamesπŸ˜ƒ they are a brilliant live band πŸ‘ otherwise we await a “proper” U2 tour with a U2 audience hopefully indoors again πŸ‘
  5. Got two things signed by Martin in Manchester. Pretty happy with that!
  6. Saw them on Thursday in Amsterdam. They are quickly becoming my new favourite band. Good setlist changes compared to last year as well.
  7. Fantastic version of heaven by Martin
  8. Saw them in the Point in Dublin the other week: what a show. Both of the boys in great voice with a crowd that was really up for it. I really like Memento Mori: their best album since Playing the Angel.

The U2 comparison comes here: DM are writing about well-trodden topics (death, loneliness) but doing it in a way that sounds fresh. It sounds like DM but I could hear this album not knowing who it was and think it fits with a modern era.

The boys from North Dublin did some great stuff with I&E and E&I; here's hoping they can do a bit more like what I've described with MM, rather than more of Atomic City
  9. Just back from Berlin. Another great performance. Dave for someone in his 60's what a front man.