1. Thanks
  2. If anyone wants to go to Cologne on June 5, I have two FOS1 tickets to sell. I got them for a friend when there was a ticket drop a few days ago, and now he stepped back

So, if anyone is interested (hardcover tix), drop me a pm.
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:If anyone wants to go to Cologne on June 5, I have two FOS1 tickets to sell. I got them for a friend when there was a ticket drop a few days ago, and now he stepped back

So, if anyone is interested (hardcover tix), drop me a pm.
    Argh That's why I stopped purchasing tix for other people some time ago, you can only speak on behalf of yourself, and nobody else.

Anyway I've circulated this to a couple of friends that are huge fans and plan to follow the band around Europe this summer. One month is too little notice but you never know.
  4. Antwerp yesterday was top notch
  5. I forgot that my mate booked Cat1 seats... The sound was huge from there.

Great show :-)
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Argh That's why I stopped purchasing tix for other people some time ago, you can only speak on behalf of yourself, and nobody else.

Anyway I've circulated this to a couple of friends that are huge fans and plan to follow the band around Europe this summer. One month is too little notice but you never know.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I always feel like helping out for friends when it comes to tickets, as others have done for me in return in the past.
    But lately I had almost as much trouble as pleasure, so I think I'll stop doing this...sadly enough

But thank you SO MUCH for spreading the word regarding those two tickets, very much appreciated !!!
  7. Amsterdam started at 20:50
  8. Big difference between Anton's projection films for the DM concerts when compared to The Joshua Tree 2017 tour projections.