1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I never saw this before. A band assuming they are selling out every show and telling beforehand how many people they are playing to. A bit arrogant
    Not DM's fault. They didn't personally write it, haha
  2. Hope they come to my region. They haven't been to the NW since 2009. But.... they're way bigger in Europe than the US. US dates kinda sucked last tour
  3. cologne and gelsenkirchen, YES.
    will try my luck this friday
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I never saw this before. A band assuming they are selling out every show and telling beforehand how many people they are playing to. A bit arrogant

Everything Counts in large amounts...
  5. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Hope they come to my region. They haven't been to the NW since 2009. But.... they're way bigger in Europe than the US. US dates kinda sucked last tour
    Me too, they haven't been to St.Louis since 1994!
  6. I know, that's their mgmt speaking, but still. Pretentious and arrogant.
  7. FOS2 for Gelsenkirchen safe in the bag

Tomorrow trying for Cologne. Fingers crossed. Go, Jana, go
  8. The grabbing hands grab all they can... all for themselves, after all.
  9. so thrilled!! gonna be amazing
  10. Jana rocks big time, hunted down 2 FOS1 tix for Cologne!!!
  11. Wow, 2 FOS sectors for each venue in Germany. It pretty much means that the regular GA sector will start in about the middle of the field. So with a GA tickets if you show up 3 or 4 hours before the gates open, which means about maybe 7-8 hours before the gig, you have a pretty good chance to stand no further than in the middle of a football stadium .
    It is also beyond strange to have a FOS sector behind the actual FOS sector. I mean, how close you are to the front of the stage in the second FOS? The answer is - too far. It is unbelievable how the promoters try to squeeze every possible penny out of the fans, it is not enough that the ticket prices have been ridiculous for ages now. I guess this is a new strategy that will be applied for most of the concerts. I guess it will not be like that at U2 concerts though.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't suspect DM to have anything to do with that (except of not saying anything against it). I guess a band CAN have a say in the layout of the sectors, that is why U2 don't sell FOS tickets, but if they don't mind, the promoters come up with something like the second FOS sector.
    Anyway, the next week I will try for the real FOS in Prague, I hope I will succeed. I have seen them 8 times and they are really great, but nothing except of the FOS makes sence and is not worth the price. At least for me.