1. Besides Dortmund, anyone know of any other pro-shots they might put on the Deluxe?

2. i'm pretty sure they filmed one of the Brussels 85 gigs on the tour. Bono mentions it on the Brussels 87 bootleg. It'l certainly be Dortmund though
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

i'm pretty sure they filmed one of the Brussels 85 gigs on the tour. Bono mentions it on the Brussels 87 bootleg. It'l certainly be Dortmund though

Hopefully without the cheesy cut-aways and montages etc.
  4. It's only 14 songs so hopefully they put some bonus material on the DVD as well. I think The Unforgettable Fire Documentary that was made during the recordings on Slane Castle (and that did made the Slane DVD) will be on it as well.
  5. Incidentally, for those TUF die hards out there, I just downloaded (from here) the soundcheck from the November 12, 1984 show in Birmingham, England. It's all instrumental, buts it's cool. Includes almost every song.
  6. There are two TUF era instrumentals floating around the file-sharers. one is a long, dubby, '4th of july' type song clocking in around 5 minutes. and the other is a similar ambient piece not too long.
    Daniel Lanois said in an inteview back in 1991 that there were many, many things recorded during the TUF sessions that werent used. these probably range from abstract sound snippets to full songs.

I really hope that we get to hear as much unreleased stuff as possible....because lets face it - it's not that hard to find the live songs, live videos and b-sides/remixes that have already been released. Naturally, itd be great to have everything in one package but at the risk of redundancy do you really want WIAI or a 'single edit' of Pride when you could hear 5 unheard songs before?

The War bonus disc was something of a let down. So much of it was consumed with NYD and THBA1 remixes. They sound great but that space could have been better used.

7. Agree with you, apart from the Bsides used on the singles I hope we will get a lot of unreleased tracks.
  8. Odd we havent got any information about the tracklisting/dvd.... it's almost a month before the release

9. I'd say give it two more weeks and there should be some info, maybe not on U2.com but on atu2 or u2tour.

I hope White City sounds better than what we heard. I remember I got all excited for the opening note of Drunk Chicken (that's all I wanted to listen to in order to not ruin the surprise) and when I got the JT remaster, I was terribly disappointed in what a piece of shit it was. But it did have Beautiful Ghost, which I personally think is one of the best pieces of work U2 has ever done.

Celtic Trap is a track I've wanted to hear for a long time. Hopefully we hear it.

10. I know of it's existence because of here..haven't seen any advertising so far.

11. When I bought my Crazy Tonight shirt before the gig in Amsterdam, they packed it into a plastic bag that mentioned the release of the TUF Remaster in October this year
  12. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

When I bought my Crazy Tonight shirt before the gig in Amsterdam, they packed it into a plastic bag that mentioned the release of the TUF Remaster in October this year

U2.com has mentioned it, though I think it was just 'later this year', not 'October'.