1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[image]
    Nintendo is really taking advantage of the nostalgia factor in gamers and now they announced a mini-NES console with 30 games just for $60.
    Very tempted to buy this. If it were the SNES console, it'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    oh wow, I'd grab that too!
  2. Does/has anyone played Old School Runescape? Brings back memories.
  3. That's one thats always escaped me down the years, but I always hear good things about that game from others. I was big on Ultima Online / Everquest 1+2 myself along with a few others along the way, which I'm guessing aren't a million miles away from Runescape.

I read awhile back about Runescape that there aren't bazillions of quests like Everquest etc, but what is there is very deep and will keep you occupied, which I kinda like, rather than the endless go kill 10 rats type quests that most mmo's seem to do to death, or fetch me this, carry me that type quests.

I've been playing a bit of No Man's Sky this last couple of weeks myself. It's getting some major stick from a lot of people. But I kinda like it, though it does get a little bit samey after awhile.

I've also treated myself to Civ V and all the various download packs from Steam recently, so am looking forward to finding a spare weekend or three to play that some time I haven't played Civ since Civ II I think, like maybe 15-20 years ago or something crazy like that, whenever it came out, so should be great to see how it has evolved. I remember hours just absolutely slipping away playing that back in the day O.o
  4. Oooh I played runescape back in the days. Loved it. Especially the skills you could train. I was obsessed with smithing.
  5. Who here have a ps4?
  6. Been playing a load of PS1 games lately. Nostalgia.

Crash Team Racing is one of the best games ever. Still loads of fun years later.
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Been playing a load of PS1 games lately. Nostalgia.

Crash Team Racing is one of the best games ever. Still loads of fun years later.
    PS1 is my favourite console. I had CTR on Xbox though, spent many hours playing that.
  8. Do you guys think €100 for a gaming keyboard is expensive?
  9. well, depends how much you play and what you play. if you're a daily ego shooter player like I used to be, then 100€ are well invested (though I must admit a logitech for 80€ did the same thing for me).
  10. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    well, depends how much you play and what you play. if you're a daily ego shooter player like I used to be, then 100€ are well invested (though I must admit a logitech for 80€ did the same thing for me).
    Right now I own a PS4 and I have to share a game PC with my little brother. But no it's time for me to buy and build my own, so I will start with mouse/keyboard and monitor. And after that the PC and I think I will play alot .