1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Hello guykirk, I have seen your name around here I just put my question to Cesar poorly, when I said ‘who?’ I meant who did he think was guykirk, as you have probably gathered we briefly shared the same avatar. But as we’re doing introductions, Hi I’m deanallison or just dean lol.
    Hahaha yeah I saw, sometimes conversations get lost online. Reminds I really need to change my avatar, and nice to meet ya Dean. I am Guy lol
  2. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Hahaha yeah I saw, sometimes conversations get lost online. Reminds I really need to change my avatar, and nice to meet ya Dean. I am Guy lol
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Hello guykirk, I have seen your name around here I just put my question to Cesar poorly, when I said ‘who?’ I meant who did he think was guykirk, as you have probably gathered we briefly shared the same avatar. But as we’re doing introductions, Hi I’m deanallison or just dean lol.

I was going to tell you the other day about the avatar coincidence but I chose to let things flow hahaha
  4. How very mischievous of you Sergio. You’d think I would have noticed as well but I’m on my phone the majority of the time so don’t see avatars unless I click on a profile.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    How very mischievous of you Sergio. You’d think I would have noticed as well but I’m on my phone the majority of the time so don’t see avatars unless I click on a profile.
    Yesh, guessed so, happens to a lot of us!
  6. Touch base for a second

For me personal defintely in the top three of all time best U2 tours, and unique for its energy and dedication. Perhaps only outranked by the original Joshua Tree tour and the first two legs of ZOO TV (or ZOO TV proper, as the 3rd leg came to be known as Outside Broadcast and then it became Zooropa and so on... Never liked those later Zoo legs as much as the first two...)

Anyway, Elevation was highly adventurous and, alright, I always liked U2 better in arena's then in stadiums...more exciting. JT2017 was pretty remarkable too actually, albeit a bit predictable - but the show "as such" was amazing and really, really strong.

More Elevation Tour fans? I mean like "top 3 best U2 tours" fans...
  7. I’d put elevation up there with ZooTv. I listen to a lot of Vertigo tour concerts too. I’m now actually into the smaller shows, like the Live at BBC they just did and also the Elevation promo tour Live In Irving Park.
  8. Originally posted by phil_lebo:I’d put elevation up there with ZooTv. I listen to a lot of Vertigo tour concerts too. I’m now actually into the smaller shows, like the Live at BBC they just did and also the Elevation promo tour Live In Irving Park.
    Irving Plaza

Legendary

"Like landing a 747 in your backyard..." (or front lawn?)

Hope that one day the complete ManRay club will be released...or a decent Astoria
  9. Originally posted by phil_lebo:I’d put elevation up there with ZooTv. I listen to a lot of Vertigo tour concerts too. I’m now actually into the smaller shows, like the Live at BBC they just did and also the Elevation promo tour Live In Irving Park.
    Doesn't come close to ZooTV
  10. In my opinion of course
  11. Great tour - in top 5 tours, amazing versions of some songs (The Fly, 11 O Clock, best Elevation, Mysterious Ways, still some touch of Pop - Discotheque, SATS, Gone, Wake Up Dead Man, electric Please in Baltimore).
    But still prefer Popmart, ZooTV (I like 1993 legs more), Lovetown...
  12. But they played Pop songs regularly which made them great.
    Nothing will compare to ZooTv ever. It was so innovative and groundbreaking and ahead of its time. Also the first ever B-stage, if you didn’t know that.