1. Yep Sergio, I uploaded it just for you.
  2. Just realized that I never got to post this pic of Joe (jofice) and me, from my visit to Dublin last March! I'm drunkely watching old pics and I stumbled upon this one. Long live St Patricks Day!!

3. oh.my.goodness.

Drew..... Joey..... Joe.....and Sergio..... you guys know how to make a girl's heart stumble...... so much yummyness on one page...... this forum can be happy about having such handsome guys onboard.... all thumbs up, boys
  4. hahaha thanks K

PS. posted the big version of Joe and me's pic, I had posted the small one Now you can better admire our beauty haha
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:hahaha thanks K

PS. posted the big version of Joe and me's pic, I had posted the small one Now you can better admire our beauty haha

LOL you're so generous, hahaha
  6. Awesome photo - and great to see two long-time members together.
  7. today, 3 years ago, it was showtime in Frankfurt / Germany, for yet another great 360 gig.
    I was happy to meet two of my fellow u2starters (again) and another friend from the German fan forum (:W D., H., and D.)
    Me on the left...when life was still great
  8. Me at Colours of Ostrava festival 3 weeks ago

9. Originally posted by MacStripey:today, 3 years ago, it was showtime in Frankfurt / Germany, for yet another great 360 gig.
    I was happy to meet two of my fellow u2starters (again) and another friend from the German fan forum (:W D., H., and D.)
    Me on the left...when life was still great
    [image]

3 years yet ?? we need a new tour NOW !!

I have the same R&H shirt !!
  10. Few days ago in a small beach near Cádiz, called Zahara de los Atunes

11. You've grown your hair

Thought it was three dogs at first
  12. I try to have my hair as opposite to Bono's as humany possible When his grows longer, I will cut mine. Until then... mullet, here we go (not really )