1. 2 minutes long. Excellent soundboard. You have that Melbourne Lovetown show aswell don''t you? Sound quality is iffy but more than reasonable
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

2 minutes long. Excellent soundboard. You have that Melbourne Lovetown show aswell don''t you? Sound quality is iffy but more than reasonable

Melbourne, that was it. I kept listening to Adelaide, thinking why isn't it here? lol......

3. Haha Definitely Melbourne. I was shocked when we listened to that gig and it had that part in it
  4. 1983-08-14 Dublin, Ireland - Phoenix Park Racecourse

Anyone know what the deal is with this boot?

The recording sounds so fast, like the boys were all on speed or something.
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo:1983-08-14 Dublin, Ireland - Phoenix Park Racecourse

Anyone know what the deal is with this boot?

The recording sounds so fast, like the boys were all on speed or something.
    I own that bootleg since centuries ago and never realized it. Indeed, it sounds a bit sped-up... Or maybe they just had only 75 minutes for the whole show and decided playing fast instead of supressing songs from the setlist Just kiddin
  6. Yeah, I'm not sure whether its actually them or the recording...

Have a listen to I Will Follow...it's much faster than even Popmart version.
  7. Originally posted by u2start.compopular concerts
    According to our user reviews, 1987-07-08 - Brussels, Belgium is the best bootleg we have in our collection. Our users also think that 1993-08-28 - Dublin, Ireland was a great concert since it appears the most in the list of favorite concerts.

Hahahahaha, site manager has its perks, eh Gerard?

8. And a worthy one at the top of the heap, until other elite shows start to receive reviews.