1. Me and my friend Daniel were making actual plans to see them in any of their next shows around Europe, somewhere in Rotterdam, Stockholm, maybe Paris or Munich... But the excesive flight costs and the lack of good tickets available put us off. Well, Paris might still be in the bill, flights are just 24€ and there were decent seats available... Let's see, let's see.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Me and my friend Daniel were making actual plans to see them in any of their next shows around Europe, somewhere in Rotterdam, Stockholm, maybe Paris or Munich... But the excesive flight costs and the lack of good tickets available put us off. Well, Paris might still be in the bill, flights are just 24€ and there were decent seats available... Let's see, let's see.

24 for the flights is nothing. would you hesitate if it were U2? just go. go go go

hunting down a ticket for Ddorf on ebay right now. I dislike ebay but as long as I won't pay more than face value I'll be fine with it. The venue in Ddorf is rather small (compared to U2@Camp Nuo ), capacity only a few thousand, so you get really close to the band and there's an intimate atmosphere. Wow, smiling already just thinking of it
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

24 for the flights is nothing. would you hesitate if it were U2? just go. go go go

hunting down a ticket for Ddorf on ebay right now. I dislike ebay but as long as I won't pay more than face value I'll be fine with it. The venue in Ddorf is rather small (compared to U2@Camp Nuo ), capacity only a few thousand, so you get really close to the band and there's an intimate atmosphere. Wow, smiling already just thinking of it

No, we wouldn't hesitate if they were U2, but... they are not U2 And for God's sake, it's a non-holiday Wednesday!!! hahaha... We'll see. Tickets and flights still available.

Regarding your ticket hunt, I wouldn't go to eBay... I think you're more safe posting an ad on any Snow Patrol forums (they've got some in German)!!
  4. I've bought off eBay safely many of times. Like all things just aways check the feedback. Most sellers would be happy to forward you a confirmation email or similar to confirm authenticity.
  5. Phoenix Park in July with Florence and the Machine sounds fun.
  6. Phoenix Park? Ahhh good memories ♥ Which day of July, Ger? I could chime in... July... Hmmmmmm **goes off to make mental schemes**
  7. 8th I think. Other acts to be confirmed.
  8. Snow Patrol did a showcase in Amsterdam last november. Took some really nice pictures, don't think I posted any here. I put them in a Facebook photo-album, which can be found HERE.
  9. Woooooooooo man, those are really nice pics

FANTASTIC!!!!
  10. just returned from Düsseldorf. What a great show - again - a night well spent. Band in top form Awesome awesome awesome
    6th time I saw them now, counting down the weeks until the 7th time. Can't wait
  11. Glad you had a great time with them, Kirsten!! Sorry again for not being able to pick up your calls , but thanks for trying! Appreciated

The man's a hero, gotta love him:

(courtesy of loftarasa )