1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I was leaning towards agreeing with you in this whole absurd debate until I read that. No way, man.

First, I'd say a random person (over 30 years old) in the street is much more bound to name a bunch of Pearl Jam hits (Even Flow, Black, Once, Alive, Better Man) rather than Foo Fighters hits (Everlong, The Pretender, Best Of You... Any more?).

And second, Grammys are absolutely NOT an indicator of a band's quality or talent.
    And yes more. Times like these. Learn to fly. All my life. My hero. Monkey wrench. Walk. The sky is a neighborhood.

2. Oh no , why what did they do to break the law? Lol 😂

And all for supporting and sticking up to my mates on behalf of U2 but Tristan is an absolute troll of the highest order!

3. Wow didn't know that, I thought U2's record of 22 for a *rock* band would never be troubled in this day and age of disposable music , I think the Foo's could give this record a crack.
  4. It’s a shame this couldn’t be a thread to discuss this fantastic new album that came at such a tragic time during a bands career. Hijacked by a troll.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Haven't listened to the full album yet (in fact, only 3 songs) but the title track is fucking superb. How it swifts from 7/8 to 4/4 time without you even noticing. Blows my mind And The Teacher doesn't feel like a 10 minute number, it's obviously 2 songs stitched together but still feels more like a 6 minute thing.

They announced some dates for Australia and New Zealand yesterday. Wondering when they'll announce Europe.

The title track is insane and I love that time change. Incredible , monstrous drumming on that outro too.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:It’s a shame this couldn’t be a thread to discuss this fantastic new album that came at such a tragic time during a bands career. Hijacked by a troll.
    I'm finding it hard to listen to some of the songs, especially Under You and Show Me How. There is so much pain and grief in these lyrics.
  7. Yes, it's absolutely mindblowing.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm finding it hard to listen to some of the songs, especially Under You and Show Me How. There is so much pain and grief in these lyrics.
    I’m feeling that way about the glass. The verse lyrics kill me. It’s such a great album. It’s insane to think this got made and even more insane how good it is
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I’m feeling that way about the glass. The verse lyrics kill me. It’s such a great album. It’s insane to think this got made and even more insane how good it is
    Yes, The Glass is another tough one
  10. What an incredibly fun band man. They just never cease to amaze with their enthusiasm about being a rock band.
  11. Just watched a few of their Glasto clips. Such a brilliant band. They sound tight with the new drummer, even if he lacks the expansiveness of Taylor, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing them next year.