1. Originally posted by RUMMY:Although I've never seen them live, I don't doubt a Foo Fighters concert would be an good time - and yes, Stacked Actors is a pretty good tune. However, I rarely make time (nor feel the need) to put them in my car's CD changer. Besides, it's full of U2 shows!!!!

Ahhh, see, whenever I'm in the need for a good "rage-out", I just throw on something like Monkey Wrench, All My Life, or The Pretender and rock the shit out of it.

And Let it Die really builds and builds to a fantastic release. Sure, Echoes... was generic, but it was still good for Pretender and Let it Die. Cheer Up Boys was good too. And now, we get a switch. They haven't bored us to death with the same old sound, seriously. Last album was a little weak. They're coming back strong.
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

Ahhh, see, whenever I'm in the need for a good "rage-out", I just throw on something like Monkey Wrench, All My Life, or The Pretender and rock the shit out of it.

And Let it Die really builds and builds to a fantastic release. Sure, Echoes... was generic, but it was still good for Pretender and Let it Die. Cheer Up Boys was good too. And now, we get a switch. They haven't bored us to death with the same old sound, seriously. Last album was a little weak. They're coming back strong.

I guess the last album was weak because of the accustic guitar and different styles, but it's one of their best albums in my opinion, and maybe it's the mature album of FF.

3. New single "Rope" hit their website today- nice job boys! Kicks ASS!
  4. it sounds alright
  5. Yeah, it's alright. One thing I already really like about it is the solo, I feckin' love it!
  6. My friends attempt at Rope..

7. All in all it's a job well done.
  8. He's sick at guitar.. Challenges me at being best musician in the school..

Not trying to be cocky or anything