1. ...meanwhile the gig on Pinkpop (Netherlands) has been canceled and Foo Fighter fans are not entitled for a refund since tickets are festival passes... (passes are now being offered all over, for little...)
  2. Glastonbury and Wembley gigs cancelled.
  3. Werchter as well.

Hah, they specially planned the whole festival a week earlier this year
  4. Was so fucked up to hear at the festival he broke is leg.. Would love to have seen them last Sunday

Hope he recovers fast!
  5. Edinburgh cancelled too.

This does get interesting, though. Who replaces them at Glastonbury? They were supposed to get a two and a half hour set. There isn't many possibilities at such short notice.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Edinburgh cancelled too.

This does get interesting, though. Who replaces them at Glastonbury? They were supposed to get a two and a half hour set. There isn't many possibilities at such short notice.
    We got Pharrell... Hahaha, bet Glastonbury comes up with something better!

Still pretty amazing the Foo Fighters played a 24 song set with a broken legged frontman!
  7. So, they played in Cesena after the the thingy where 1000 musicians played Learn to Fly...
    Dave Grohl asked to do this for U2 (and Pearl Jam and...) as well, so, who knows.

EDIT: maybe we should all come together and play a U2-song in order to ask them to play a concert just for U2-starters...
    I vote for a place in the Netherlands as that's kinda the site's origin...
  8. and party after the concert with Dave keep on playing with fans, going there in a simple car with the organiser of rocking1000, lended by someone else and the 2 wandering through the parking lot looking for it
    he's one step ahead
  9. Pity their setlists have turned to utter rubbish this tour. Cannot believe what I've seen
  10. next week my time