1. What's up with all the covers? It's was cool for Daves Bday, especially since most of the original artists were there. But it's too much now. This just shows they have a lack of material that connects with large crowds. Their singles have always been great , but IMO the Non singles were never too impressive ( except WL which is a great album top to bottom). To play long shows , 2.5-3hours , over 25 songs ,you need the songs. PJ has them. FF doesn't. I am a fan, but it is what it is.
  2. by my calculations, it looks like about a half hour of their set is covers. Total bullshit. Would seriously reconsider going to the Wrigley show if its still that way by August. Not enough of a setlist change over the last 5 years, honestly.
  3. I've recondidered the CitiField show as well. Especially since I have 4 U2 shows the sane week! I don't wNna deal with all the headache that comes with a stadium show to see a cover band.
  4. Reactions are the same over on the Foo fighters site too.

Disappointing to say the least. Just hoping that these set lists are a warn up and a result of different tastes in south America. Like the guy above said, he thinks the set is awesome at the moment, so maybe everyone over there does? Glad I'm not flying to Sydney to see them anymore, that would have been a terrible waste of money.

Still can't get over the five covers in place if their own new songs. I've seen five or six covers by Bruce, but he played for 3.5 hours minimum that show. That was excused. But the Foo fighters? No thanks

I was looking forward to seeing feast and I am a river.
  5. Not a huge FF fan but was lucky to win two tickets for the Brisbane gig (that's if Cyclone Marcia doesn't spoil the party and flood the joint).

Question, does anyone know what the policies are for taking a DSLR camera for big stadium concerts or Foo Fighters concerts?
  6. It depends on the venue and the nature of the event, but I'd say DSLRs are usually NOT allowed unless you have a press pass (or sneak it).
  7. Unipol Arena - Bologna 13 nov .. i'm in
  8. Dave Grohl breaks his leg during show in Gothenburg, Sweden
  9. Sure, he breaks his leg, so nobody makes memes of him! how convenient!
  10. Anytime someone falls off a stage or a desk while dancing or performing it will be known as the 'Edge'.

"Oh he just pulled an Edge."

Sam Tyler fall offs the desk he's dancing on top in 'Life On Mars US' and my sister quips he just pulled an 'Edge'.

Yep. It's christened.