1. Yeah, just 15 years ago
  2. Monkey Wrench > Hey Johnny Park > Alone & Easy Target > Everlong would probably be the best run of FF songs I'd ever seen live, had I been at that show.

Now I'm curious to see what my favorite run of songs I've seen is...
  3. All My Life > My Hero > Learn to Fly > Generator > The Pretender

probably takes the cake.

From this show
  4. Not a big fan of Generator but wow. What an impressive setlist overall
  5. Yeah that show was nuts. Probably in my top 3 or 5 shows of all time. Metro holds about 1100 people.

Taken from the back of the room (not by me)
  6. Awesome.

7. South American audience + Foo Fighters = always an explosive mix.

Another proof:

8. i m not fan but i listened that they played a very god concert here

And they played two covers . Very classics songs. I didn t now they do something like that

9. The setlists from the 2 South American shows look awesome. Can't wait to see them next friday.
  10. The worst wasting light setlist is miles better than any official sonic highways show. Not only is the album average but also the set lists. 5/26 covers, playing two of the shittest songs from the new album and only 3/8 of sonic highways? No thanks. Unfortunately the sets won't change enough by. The times see them in a month. No river? No feast? Skin and bones and big me in the set most nights? Pick up your act Foos
  11. Originally posted by dylbagz:The worst wasting light setlist is miles better than any official sonic highways show. Not only is the album average but also the set lists. 5/26 covers, playing two of the shittest songs from the new album and only 3/8 of sonic highways? No thanks. Unfortunately the sets won't change enough by. The times see them in a month. No river? No feast? Skin and bones and big me in the set most nights? Pick up your act Foos
    yeah, 3/8 of sonic highways sounds really weak, i want them to play Subterranean (best song on the album for me) and River is also very good, they should play at least 6/8... and covers should be 1-2 max, 5 is too much, but one can undestand that its a start - maybe they havent figured out how to play the new songs live yet
  12. At least they're playing I'll stick around.