1. I'm off to Brisbane as part of the week long 30th birthday celebrations...

Not into Congregation but I'd give Feast/Famine about 6/10 and Something from Nothing is really very very good... perhaps 8.5/10!

2. I know I know wrong topic...but..... You really consider "Avocado" worse than Backspacer & Riot Act?

3. I like avocado. Quite a lot. Especially with chicken or eggs.

4. I love tunnel! In my top 3 of his. Can't comment on radio head though. This new Foo fighters stuff just isn't doing it for me

5. Riot Act is the bands worst release for me .

Avocado blows away every PJ release after Yield IMO .

Feast and the Famine kicks ass .

6. Avocado has some very good song but as a album is slightly worse than Backspacer
    Avocado - Riot Act .. no competion at all
    Riot Act, with a couple of songs less or with outtakes at the place of them, approaches to be perfect .. almost hehe
  7. Yay I turned this into another PJ thread!
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

I love tunnel! In my top 3 of his. Can't comment on radio head though. This new Foo fighters stuff just isn't doing it for me

nosy to know the other 2 then hehehe
    (Wild, Born to run, Darkness, River, Nebraska, ... etc .. aside Working, Human, Lucky? i'm not counting Seeger for the record)
  9. anyway Something From Nothing a very good sabbathian song

10. This one is definitely growing on me. Every song on first listen was underwhelming however I think these are "growers" which is usually a good thing. We'll see I guess
  11. I am LOVING the new songs! And the HBO show is FANTASTIC! The songs have a stronger impact after watching the respective episodes, too.
  12. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

nosy to know the other 2 then hehehe
    (Wild, Born to run, Darkness, River, Nebraska, ... etc .. aside Working, Human, Lucky? i'm not counting Seeger for the record)

Born to Run, Wild and Innocent and then Tunnel. Then the River and the Rising.