1. I don't like it much, not sure if it's the over-instrumentation as Kieran says or what, but not exactly what I'd call a killer first single. The trailer promised more.
  2. After a very ovee hyped lead up to an album I'm extremely disappointed by the single. Just a very meh song. Nothing special
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Sounds too complicated, sonically overcooked and overproduced, which is a surprise for Steve Albini producing. I'm quite baffled that he didn't put a stop to half the stuff that is happening in this song. It is quite messy, particularly towards the end. Lyrically promising, however, they just could have heavily simplified the instrumentation. Disappointed.

Disappointed to say the least. Im not the biggest Foo fan but I always check out their albums..Their lead singles are usually killer. Very "meh",

4. Also a bit meh
  5. I'm not feelin it either. Maybe these songs will grow on me.

6. Something from Nothing has really grown on me, Im loving it. 2nd single not so much still however, the actual Sonic Highways series on HBO has been incredible so far. Awesome job on this doc...
  7. Totally underwhelming so far, if I'm honest.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

Something from Nothing has really grown on me, Im loving it. 2nd single not so much still however, the actual Sonic Highways series on HBO has been incredible so far. Awesome job on this doc...

I'm enjoying the series as well , I just wish there was more band footage .

The DC episode was really good , I enjoyed all the punk information.

I didn't know Dave Grohl is from Virginia , that's Dave Matthews territory !!
  9. Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, here I come in 2015. Gonna be great
  10. Starting to look like this will be their worst album, not sure how many bands can say that their 8th album is their worst but so far the foos have put one hand on that title for me
  11. 2 at least ... PJ - Radiohead
    Bruce .. when it was released the 8th was the worst