1. This is going to be awesome.

2. I'm going to bet this album will flop - the album where Foo Fighters will fall to pieces. I sort of hope I'm wrong.
  3. I'm super psyched for this!

4. Finally able to watch it... It looks and sounds pretty awesome! I hope Kieran is wrong too, although I also have the feeling that it's not gonna be at par with their most brilliant work.. Nevertheless, all I want them is to tour with this album since they're high and marked bold on my to-see list!!
  5. It's too kitchy and gimmicky to be their best cohesive work, but I'm sure a few of the songs will be good.
  6. sounds ok
  7. Sounds too complicated, sonically overcooked and overproduced, which is a surprise for Steve Albini producing. I'm quite baffled that he didn't put a stop to half the stuff that is happening in this song. It is quite messy, particularly towards the end. Lyrically promising, however, they just could have heavily simplified the instrumentation. Disappointed.
  8. So I was never what you would call a Foo Fighters fan, but I've really got a hate on for them now because of my buddy. He was totally against how Songs Of Innocence was released and touted Foo's HBO series as being a better way to release an album (Seriously?!) He also thinks U2 will not rule if they tour next year.

Then I saw a commercial for the HBO show and how they are creating a "love letter to America" and I thought Rattle And Hum???
  9. Originally posted by kris_smith87:So I was never what you would call a Foo Fighters fan, but I've really got a hate on for them now because of my buddy. He was totally against how Songs Of Innocence was released and touted Foo's HBO series as being a better way to release an album (Seriously?!) He also thinks U2 will not rule if they tour next year.

Then I saw a commercial for the HBO show and how they are creating a "love letter to America" and I thought Rattle And Hum???

so you don't like the band because of something your friend (not the band) has said?

10. Yeah. Sorry haha It's happened with a few other artists too. I've just been turned from them I guess?