1. Yeah I know I know.

Foo Fighters are the greatest modern day rock band around for me
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

The Rolling Stones do this almost every show it's a really awesome way to get fans more pumped for the show. Damn if I wasn't dirt broke I would so go to that show! The National and Foo Fighters are definitely on my bands to see list D:

Mexico is pretty close to you isn't it?

3. Yep I couldn't agree with you more. They're phenomenal! I guess the alternative rock is more my style I suppose
  4. The National are both phenomenal and a weird choice to open for FF
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I'm pretty sure everybody on Earth is overreacting to that statement. They had a 'hiatus' between Echoes and Wasting Light and nobody thought they were broken up. I seriously think this is just Dave saying "we've been touring for forever, and you've seen our faces for a year and a half straight- get ready to not see them anymore."

He mentioned something at Music Midtown Fest about not playing for a long time because they "had another album to write". They aren't done, and even if they were- hell of an album/tour to go out on.

But they're not. C'mon.

Looks like you were right, thank the Lord
  6. Hey dylbagz your from Sydney arn't you? What's the weather like there these days?
  7. Brissy actually. Stinking hot here today if you care about SEQ at all. Got to 37.
  8. Brilliantly hilarious and ridiculous