1. I'm addicted to RS since I have a Premium, but Mediafire seems good for everyone else.
  2. Remy, you must be mistaken with the uploads.... a 90 MB file takesa while on RS, and I have a premium account. With Mediafire the upload is going at 850 kbps! Fastest I've ever seen! Maybe it's the downloads that take forever?

Very good site for those who don't want an RS pass.....
  3. Originally posted by stj0691Remy, you must be mistaken with the uploads.... a 90 MB file takesa while on RS, and I have a premium account. With Mediafire the upload is going at 850 kbps! Fastest I've ever seen! Maybe it's the downloads that take forever?

i stand corrected:

downloads are at 525 kbps on average....

this is better than RS and MU!
  4. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

i stand corrected:

downloads are at 525 kbps on average....

this is better than RS and MU!

Yes.

Mediafire does have it's bad days, but they are few and very far between.
  5. Originally posted by stj0691:Remy, you must be mistaken with the uploads.... a 90 MB file takesa while on RS, and I have a premium account. With Mediafire the upload is going at 850 kbps! Fastest I've ever seen! Maybe it's the downloads that take forever?

It's different for everyone, Rapidshare goes up to 2400 kbps with me, upload
    Mediafire only 300, it depends on where you live I think. Rapidshare is an European service so faster for people living in Europe, while Mediafire could be faster for people in the US. That's why we want to use both, to serve people all over the world with acceptable speed.
  6. I'm quite liking Mediafire. Fairly quick downloads, faster than RapidShare IMO. And it supports parallel downloads, which means I can get 2 parts of a show at the same time, rather than wait ages for RapidShare and Megaupload files to finish.

7. Originally posted by stj0691Remy, you must be mistaken with the uploads.... a 90 MB file takesa while on RS, and I have a premium account. With Mediafire the upload is going at 850 kbps! Fastest I've ever seen! Maybe it's the downloads that take forever?

Mediafire is divine inspiration lol - however many uploads I've made at any one time, it's taken an hour at most whilst DLs go at lightspeed lol.
  8. Mediafire ftw. I can take pop-ups for their ease of use and unlimited amount
  9. I will gladly upload a few video concerts I've download off the slow rapidshare links. Will we be accepting megaupload?
  10. Originally posted by Alexz345:I will gladly upload a few video concerts I've download off the slow rapidshare links. Will we be accepting megaupload?

We will, but their links seem to expire faster. So Mediafire and Rapidshare are preferred.

11. Mediafire is a 100 mb cap. That's why I'd prefer uploading to megaupload for one or two quick downloads for all.

12. Also accepted