1. Originally posted by iTim:How was he promoting his new single? He performed the only song he's released as a solo artist. Take That performed their most recent single, only that's three months old now so I guess that's ok. Rock n Roll Star wasn't exactly fitting of the occasion, but draws no criticism because it's old?

Liam just got up and sang it, he didn't say it was his new single or mention a new album. I'd hardly call it promotion myself.
    I haven't seen take that's performance, but if they did that then I condemn that just the same - EXCEPT if it could be at all connected to the theme of the evening (which I don't know, because I never listened to it).

rock'n'roll start didn't fit either, you're right. another crap choice.

and I guess we'll have to disagree here. imo that was poor decision-making and very opportunistic, but it's not like I'm surprised.
  2. I am happy to agree to disagree.
  3. I think "Greedy Soul" is great Liam's song:
  4. Not sure if this was posted already, but... some nice praise by Noel:

5. Looking much forward to see Noel twice this summer in Amsterdam

Can't go wrong with JT Europe
  6. ok can someone legally prevent liam from singing don't look back in anger ever again as he just did at glastonbury. I feel like i've been violated.
  7. Biblical.
  8. Colour me impressed. He's never had a nice voice but his vocals today were as good as I've heard from him this side of the new millennium. He's still wholly dependent on Oasis material but the new stuff wasn't terrible.
  9. New stuff is excellent, and Liam's voice is come back:
  10. Got tickets yesterday to see LG in Toronto on the 23rd of November.
    It's tough seeing the brothers at separate venues but it's better than nothing!
  11. I don't like Liam's on stage cagoules !

12. Ok.