1. They could easily make great album just from Definitely b-sides...
  2. ''Have you heard any of noels tracks on the new album"
    Liam ''It's Very U2ish.

8 mins 30
  3. Liam should learn how to write songs, but is songwriting something you can learn to become great at or is there some natural talent in there aswell?
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    It really is incredible how much outstanding music the band made (well, Noel made and Liam sung) in the first couple of years - and I still say most of those b-sides on The Masterplan rank up their not only with the first two albums but with most other bands' best albums. I'm mean, you got:

Listen Up
    Fade Away
    It's Good To Be Free
    Half The World Away
    Acquiesce
    Headshrinker
    Talk Tonight
    Rockin' Chair
    Underneath The Sky
    The Masterplan
    Stay Young
    Going Nowhere

...all on the same album.

The b sides oasis recorded for those first two albums are better than the same number of b sides from any other artist, ever. Better than u2, better than Springsteen, Pearl Jam, better than anyone. Yes, even the Beatles... Well maybe not Springsteen, but close enough
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

The b sides oasis recorded for those first two albums are better than the same number of b sides from any other artist, ever. Better than u2, better than Springsteen, Pearl Jam, better than anyone. Yes, even the Beatles... Well maybe not Springsteen, but close enough
    I must agree with this...
  6. I love Cloudburst, which I haven't seen mentioned much. Oasis b-sides are killer: Stay Young, Step Out, Acquiesce, Underneath the Sky...I could go on.
  7. Giving Giants a listen now after it's brief discussion yesterday. I'm all for it.
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

...better than Radiohead's...
  9. Had Columbia come on the ole shuffle today. That is one mega song.