1. Oh yeah, I forgot that Sergio's guitar was en route.
  2. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.......alright.
  3. DON'T EVEN MENTION IT

I'm freaking fucking out. Tracking number ain't telling anything either I hope it arrives today (Wednesday).
  4. It's arrived! Ahhhhhhhhhh Stendhal Syndrome all over

Pics and demo later on or tomorrow. I'm too busy falling in love now
  5. With her sister:

More pics under the spoiler

Spoiler (click to toggle)

6. If you're chasing one up so much why don't you be daring take a chance and get it yourself it's the only way you will get it I'm afraid or otherwise stop whining you like it so much and want it so badly because it's annoying....lol.
  7. Originally posted by Buttons:If you're chasing one up so much why don't you be daring take a chance and get it yourself it's the only way you will get it I'm afraid or otherwise stop whining you like it so much and want it so badly because it's annoying....lol.
    God we've missed you so much
  8. Yes it is

My life is so hectic that I haven't had the time to plug it to the amp yet. Nevertheless, I tuned it last night and played a few minutes unplugged and god, the thing sure has sustain and resonance! Craving to give it a proper plugged try later today.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes it is

My life is so hectic that I haven't had the time to plug it to the amp yet. Nevertheless, I tuned it last night and played a few minutes unplugged and god, the thing sure has sustain and resonance! Craving to give it a proper plugged try later today.
    You'll love it

Are you planning on posting a demo?
  10. It sounds amazing, deep yet not bassy or muddy like many cheap humbuckers. The bridge pickup has some amazing bright tones! Love it ♥

Only downside so far is that it goes out of tune toooooo easily. I am used to my Strat which can go out the window and be stepped over a thousand horses and still retains the pitch perfectly And the Ibanez isn't half bad either. The Wildkat, specially the G and A strings, go out of tune by just looking at them! It's specially when doing bends and using the tremolo, and I have the strat for those, so... No big hassle.

I will post a demo throughout the weekend. This guitar just screams for some Achtung Baby tunes (Wild Horses has had the honour to be the first song I've played on it).
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It sounds amazing, deep yet not bassy or muddy like many cheap humbuckers. The bridge pickup has some amazing bright tones! Love it ♥

Only downside so far is that it goes out of tune toooooo easily. I am used to my Strat which can go out the window and be stepped over a thousand horses and still retains the pitch perfectly And the Ibanez isn't half bad either. The Wildkat, specially the G and A strings, go out of tune by just looking at them! It's specially when doing bends and using the tremolo, and I have the strat for those, so... No big hassle.

I will post a demo throughout the weekend. This guitar just screams for some Achtung Baby tunes (Wild Horses has had the honour to be the first song I've played on it).
    Buy some lock tunes! There shouldn't be any electric guitar without it!