1. Good start! It just neeeds some U2 love

Achtung Strat!

A photo posted by Sergio Santos Sánchǝz (@u2santos) on

2. My next sticker, will arrive next week!
  3. Love how U2 fans treat themselves with random collectibles like stickers and posters, and collectibles. I'm awaiting the arrival of my dated gig posters for Dublin, Amsterdam and Berlin this week.
  4. A question for anyone with some experience in this area:

I'm modding my chorus pedal (yet again) for tremolo and a blinking LED to match the chorus rate. If anyone can help, I'd be glad because I can get it to blink by soldering the +9V to the 1st pin of one of the ICs, but then for some reason no wet signal come out. Anyone know what's going on?
  5. ^ I'm afraid I can't help you You might get lucky asking in some specialized guitar/gear forums.

On an unrelated note, we got a new baby in the block I needed an electro acoustic guitar so badly (I've got three 6 string acoustics but none of them are amplified, and the 12 string is amplified but it just doesn't fit my mood or the song most of the times) and I have a soft spot for Alvarez axes so... A second hand bargain (less than 100 quid) got me this beauty. Alvarez RF27. It sure doesn't look like a high profile Martin or Takamine but it sure plays good and for the price you can't get much (if any) better than this. The preamp is very responsive and quiet, and the built-in tuner is the handiest thing since sliced bread.

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ I'm afraid I can't help you You might get lucky asking in some specialized guitar/gear forums.

On an unrelated note, we got a new baby in the block I needed an electro acoustic guitar so badly (I've got three 6 string acoustics but none of them are amplified, and the 12 string is amplified but it just doesn't fit my mood or the song most of the times) and I have a soft spot for Alvarez axes so... A second hand bargain (less than 100 quid) got me this beauty. Alvarez RF27. It sure doesn't look like a high profile Martin or Takamine but it sure plays good and for the price you can't get much (if any) better than this. The preamp is very responsive and quiet, and the built-in tuner is the handiest thing since sliced bread.

Beauty, Sergio!
  7. Beautiful Sergio.
  8. Question! I've just stumbled across a secondhand VOX AC30 vr .
    I've been looking for an amp and was wondering if this is a good investment for me to make. I only have a small budget. What should a decent price be for one of these in a decent secondhandstate?
  9. I just put a picture of me when I first got the guitar, on the back of the guitar.
  10. Originally posted by mofothethird:Question! I've just stumbled across a secondhand VOX AC30 vr .
    I've been looking for an amp and was wondering if this is a good investment for me to make. I only have a small budget. What should a decent price be for one of these in a decent secondhandstate?
    Also the AC30vr doesn't seem to have an effects loop.. I don't know if I will regret this?
  11. Depends what price is being asked.

How often would you use the effects loop? I don't completely understand the use of them, but if I'm correct it's so that some pedals can be placed after the amp's built-in effects instead of straight into the input.