1. Haha, really? Didn't know that. How do you like it? I'm counting the days until I get my hands on it! (probably next weekend)
  2. My Strat is in something like dark emerald green. It's very hard to put it into images correctly but I can tell you that it's GORGEOUS.

This are the pics that portrait it best I think:

Well spent morning.

A photo posted by Sergio Santos Sánchǝz (@u2santos) on

Achtung Strat!

A photo posted by Sergio Santos Sánchǝz (@u2santos) on

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha, really? Didn't know that. How do you like it? I'm counting the days until I get my hands on it! (probably next weekend)
    I love it. It's the first (and only) electric guitar I've owned, and it's awesome. You'll love yours. Mine is the orangy edition, thought the white looks great. The red and turquoise ones are also cool-looking, if you've ever checked those out. And also, awesome strat ^^^
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    I love it. It's the first (and only) electric guitar I've owned, and it's awesome. You'll love yours. Mine is the orangy edition, thought the white looks great. The red and turquoise ones are also cool-looking, if you've ever checked those out. And also, awesome strat ^^^
    I was torn between the orange and white Wildkats, the red was also attractive but looked a bit too much like your classic 335, and the turquoise is too much like a surf guitar for my taste. White and orange were fighting for my heart but finally the white ressembling a Gretsch White Falcon (one of my fav guitars ever) took the prize.

My Strat was great by itself, but became much cooler with that Achtung Baby sticker that Kirsten (Macstripey) gave me some years ago as a Xmas gift

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I was torn between the orange and white Wildkats, the red was also attractive but looked a bit too much like your classic 335, and the turquoise is too much like a surf guitar for my taste. White and orange were fighting for my heart but finally the white ressembling a Gretsch White Falcon (one of my fav guitars ever) took the prize.

My Strat was great by itself, but became much cooler with that Achtung Baby sticker that Kirsten (Macstripey) gave me some years ago as a Xmas gift

[..]
    Love the sticker.

The white was an excellent choice. Tell me how you like it when it comes!
  6. This will be my next electric guitar: (if I have enough money)
  7. I'm almost finished building a Boss FA-1 FET preamp pedal. It'll be done in a week or two.
  8. What do you guys think of the Line6 Helix?

9. This is what I'm rockin' lately. 1962 Silvertone Jupiter. Back then they were budget guitars, made pretty cheaply, but man does it have character. Like Edge said about his Explorer, the guitar just has songs in it. It's not the best playing guitar, it's certainly interesting sounding, but she's got it where it counts and I couldn't be happier.

I slapped a souvenir from my trip to Iceland last year on it
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[image]
    This is what I'm rockin' lately. 1962 Silvertone Jupiter. Back then they were budget guitars, made pretty cheaply, but man does it have character. Like Edge said about his Explorer, the guitar just has songs in it. It's not the best playing guitar, it's certainly interesting sounding, but she's got it where it counts and I couldn't be happier.

I slapped a souvenir from my trip to Iceland last year on it
    Niiiiiiiiiiice Love everything about it, even the souvenir and the strap (and I'm usually not a fan of coloured straps!).

Does it have a sparky finish like other Silvertones I've seen or is it plain black? The photo isn't clear enough to judge