1. Originally posted by bcgd[..]

Lyrics Born is to mashups what rice is to chinese food. I swear in 2004 you weren't allowed to do a mashup unless it had either Lyrics Born, Pink, Missy Elliott or Eminem in it. Oh 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas and Kylie Minogue also a staple.

My favourites are Missy Elliot mixed with Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out Mashup and Eminem vs U2 - With or Without Me...oh and Daft Punk vs Nirvana - Smells Stronger.

2. Not my cup of tea sorry to say. I don't think One should ever be mashed up. Thanks for sharing though. What stuff did you have in the original collection you put up?
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofoWhat stuff did you have in the original collection you put up?

Lyrics Born vs. U2- "Callin' On Sunday"

Janet Jackson vs. U2 - "Control, Bloody Control"

Bush vs. U2 - With or Without Glycerin

Willie Nelson vs. U2 vs. MARRS - "Always With You"

YazU2 - "Situation vs. Vertigo"

Dean Gray - "The Bad Homecoming" (from the infamous Green Day "American Edit" album)

4. Originally posted by bcgd[..]

Lyrics Born vs. U2- "Callin' On Sunday"

Janet Jackson vs. U2 - "Control, Bloody Control"

Bush vs. U2 - With or Without Glycerin

Willie Nelson vs. U2 vs. MARRS - "Always With You"

YazU2 - "Situation vs. Vertigo"

Dean Gray - "The Bad Homecoming" (from the infamous Green Day "American Edit" album)

Either have or at least heard most of them, except Bush vs U2. That looks interesting...
    That Lyrics Born vs U2 track isn't bad.
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Some of his stuff I've tried out and have kept. Some of it is well......interesting. Seems to have a love affair with Lyrics Born.

Who the hell are Lyrics Born....?
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Who the hell are Lyrics Born....?

Funky American dance rapper dude. Best known track was Callin' Out.
  7. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Funky American dance rapper dude. Best known track was Callin' Out.

Still , but thanks for the answer. If it's rap, I'll be leaving it I think.
  8. The mash up with Lyrics Born is pretty cool actually, had it for about a year or so. Didn't get it at first but then I couldn't stop singing/rapping/whatever to it (well, trying). It is quite surprising.
  9. Have you heard Whitney vs. U2 - "I Wanna Dance With Some Bono"? (New Years Day/I Wanna Dance With Some body)
  10. Originally posted by bcgdHave you heard Whitney vs. U2 - "I Wanna Dance With Some Bono"? (New Years Day/I Wanna Dance With Some body)

Lol! No I haven't. I vaguely remember that title though. Is it Party Ben?
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

I've heard a great mashup called Waiting on a Moment. U2 vs John Mayer. Stuck in a Moment mixed with Waiting on the World to Change (or whatever Mayer's song is called).
    Anyone heard it or have the mp3?

*Bump
  12. I've looked but no luck so far.