1. So this happened...

2. WOW. Blast from the past
  3. Favourite Killers song.
  4. Does anyone know a place where I could find a good 2013-2014 Bootleg from them? I've been looking for a while but have had little luck with successful links...
  5. Yeh I've been looking for something a little more recent than the Royal Albert Hall gig.
  6. A friend of mine had "This Is Your Life" on a mix cd that I heard this morning and I hadn't thought about that song in ages. What a nice little guitar line. One of the few gems from Day & Age, in my opinion, and I mean 'few' quite literally.
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:A friend of mine had "This Is Your Life" on a mix cd that I heard this morning and I hadn't thought about that song in ages. What a nice little guitar line. One of the few gems from Day & Age, in my opinion, and I mean 'few' quite literally.

Haha, agreed. That was actually my favourite song on the album the first time I listened to it front to back, probably still is. Losing Touch is a cool song, but suffers from Brandon's odd lyrics I'm not a fan of. In fact, This Is Your Life does as well. In fact, Day and Age does as a whole.
  8. The World We Live In is my favorite from that album.
  9. After searching high and low throughout the internet for some recent shows from these guys, I came across this site:

http://livebootlegconcert.blogspot.pt/search/label/The%20Killers

They have a lot of soundboard quality shows here and it looks like a lot of bands.

I downloaded the Lollapalooza Chicago show, and turned out to be great quality.
  10. Thanks for the amazing find Andrew
  11. I noticed an fm broadcast off Moncton 9.7.11 on the u2 section, I didn`t realise there was one !!

12. Are you sure it's not mislabelled? We didn't have any news from a Moncton broadcast