1. Where can I find tjose previews? Dont have or use iTunes anymore
  2. Wonderful doesn't catch me in the preview, but it's probably just the song's bridge.
    The Man is... The Man
    Rut is a Battle Born outtake.
    Life To Come is a HTDAAB outtake.
    Run For Cover is already known and it's nice, I've always liked Brandon's fast singing.
    Tyson vs Douglas is a Sawdust outtake.
    Some Kind Of Lozzzzz
    Out Of My Mind sounds standard The Killers - a good thing these days.
    The Calling is The Killers meeting The White Stripes meeting AM.
    Have All the Songs Been Written? This one has, for sure: Mark Knopfler wrote it 30 years ago. Still sounds like an interesting ballad.
    Money On Straight sounds standard but good.

3. I think this song is very Depeche Mode. You could almost sing "your own... personal... jesus" to it, haha.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Wonderful doesn't catch me in the preview, but it's probably just the song's bridge.
    The Man is... The Man
    Rut is a Battle Born outtake.
    Life To Come is a HTDAAB outtake.
    Run For Cover is already known and it's nice, I've always liked Brandon's fast singing.
    Tyson vs Douglas is a Sawdust outtake.
    Some Kind Of Lozzzzz
    Out Of My Mind sounds standard The Killers - a good thing these days.
    The Calling is The Killers meeting The White Stripes meeting AM.
    Have All the Songs Been Written? This one has, for sure: Mark Knopfler wrote it 30 years ago. Still sounds like an interesting ballad.
    Money On Straight sounds standard but good.
    Dang, quite the critique.
  5. Can you disagree though? I think I was drunk while writing it because I don't recall doing it And I don't recall any of the songs.
  6. I'm excited for this album to be released, but I'm going to hold off on previews and listen to it in full once I purchase it.
  7. Just heard the new record, its better front to back than Battle Born. But the strongest songs aren't as strong as the strongest on that record (runaways, the way it was)
  8. I have the leak sitting in my phone waiting for the bus ride this afternoon... Not sure if excited or scared to listen, honestly.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Can you disagree though? I think I was drunk while writing it because I don't recall doing it And I don't recall any of the songs.
    I haven't listened to the previews :p

But the fourth of the four songs they released was a bit of a snore. I feel like they just shouldn't try and write ballads. Have they ever written a good one?