1. Another Christmas song. Still, I'm happy to see something from the band.

Would love to see them live.
  2. A couple of weeks ago someone said in this thread that this Xmas song will be the last one... Have the guys confirmed that? Is that official or rumour?
  3. I thought the rumor was only regarding the status of their bassist, but I think people are interpreting this as their last album cycle as a full band. Brandon Flowers might continue to produce material on his own though.
  4. It was really encouraging to see these guys performing on Kimmel. Also, Brandon's voice is top notch!

5. God I hope this is true, but my brain automatically added 3 years to their approximation date as self-defense mechanism.
  6. but yet an album for Christmas
  7. Wow I didn't realize it'll have been five years since Battle Born. They're getting worse than U2.
  8. There aren't any new songs. It is a compilation. And they bitched out on a new Christmas song this year. It sounds nice and the story behind it is heartfelt but it isn't what I have come to anticipate each year.
  9. To be fair, U2 is more or less on the same page as a unit when it comes to making an album. The narrative with The Killers appears to be that the band members each have their own aspirations aside from producing music as The Killers. Once they set their minds to an album, it usually comes out in a timely fashion.
  10. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh