1. My favourite song from Day&Age -apart from the superb Dustland Fairytale- is actually a song that wasn't even on the regular album.

Possibly because it sounds nothing like the rest of the album It sounds like a Hot Fuss leftover.

2. Dustland Fairytale is one of my all-time favorites, alongside Miss Atomic Bomb. Both of these songs are incredible live!

I wish we had a live DVD from the Battle Born tour...
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I like Day & Age a lot. More so than Battle Born.

This Is Your Life, The World We Live In and Goodnight, Travel Well are fantastic songs!

Day & Age is my favourite Killers album.
  4. Brandon Flowers singing Let It Be Me (cover song by George Harrison) this past weekend
  5. I have to say, for me it's gotten a lot better with age. I still think the lyrics are totally nonsensical, but the music is fantastic.
  6. NOT LIKE THIS
    NOT LIKE THIS
    NOT LIKE THIS

7. That sucks big big time.
  8. I think The Killers tour too much with too little material anyway. I hope this pushes them into the studio more often because their album output has been abysmal after Day and Age. U2 might beat them with a new album out in Songs of Experience, and that's with SOI coming out after Battle Born. That's just mad!

Also of note, Ryan Tedder talks working with The Killers on LP5
    http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/onerepublics-ryan-tedder-on-making-hits-with-adele-the-killers-and-u2#k2EeqTDqzMsTiAiU.99
    Sounds good to me. I'm excited for whatever they have cooking!
  9. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:U2 might beat them with a new album out in Songs of Experience, and that's with SOI coming out after Battle Born. That's just mad!

I'm glad somebody else noticed this because I was beside myself trying to wrap my head around the idea that we might get two U2 albums in the gap between The Killers albums.
  10. it's no secret that Mark and Dave both really dislike touring, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise. hopefully this isn't the first step to an eventual breakup though! would love to see 'em (the four of them, gotta have Mark involved!) one last time at least.