1. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    One of the greatest posts of the last year.

Today I bought:
    [image]

As well as:
    Jamie cullum - Pointless Nostalgic
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
    Stereophonics - Just Enough Education to Perform
    Stereophonics - You Gotta Go There To Come Back

All rescued from the local Poundland and all in very good condition. I'm most excited to listen to the INXS album. I have actually been on a massive By The Way kick over the last week, but I only have a digital copy from way back when MSN Messenger was used to distribute music

Awesome cd
  2. Originally posted by Ross1441:[..]

Don't think we ever got to the bottom of that. There were a good few posts like that made under my name. I'm 99% sure it was just a site mess up and nothing malicious, but I'd quite like to know who was actually trying to post.

Or it was just a mod/mods/Remy and this has just been a long running gag.
    i remenber you saying that you didn t post that an others posts too , is that right ?
  3. Got a fair few this week:

Toni Childs - House Of Hope
    Oasis - Definitely Maybe
    Velvet Revolver - Contraband
    Joe Satriani - Flying In A Blue Dream

4. One of the best!
  5. The new album by RHCP...is it worth buying? I'm a years long fan of their old stuff, but have no idea of their latest works... opinions?
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:The new album by RHCP...is it worth buying? I'm a years long fan of their old stuff, but have no idea of their latest works... opinions?
    Yes, it is worth buying. I have it. Good song material and very relaxed. After a few listens it sounds great.
  7. Okay, I'll get it then. Looking forward to listening. Thanks for your opinion, appreciated
  8. I bought it, too, the other day. it got some stand-out tracks, but seems otherwise rather mediocre to me, but maybe it's a record that grows with more listens
  9. Recently got Sugar by Tonic, The Bends by Radiohead and Nevermind by Nirvana
  10. Picked up two compilation albums today. 5 essential Miles Davis albums on one ('Round About Midnight, Miles Ahead, Porgy and Bess, Kind of Blue, and Sketches of Spain) and 6 essential John Coltrane albums on the other (Blue Train, Giant Steps, Soultrane, Ole Coltrane, My Favourite Things, and Africa/Brass).

11 albums
  11. Most recent ones: Green Day - Nimrod and Muse - Black Holes And Revelations