1. well just bought POP ! I was so happy to see it at HMV usully all they have is Achtung, ATYCLB or HTDAB ... but now they had POP !

so I bought it with my gitf card
  2. Originally posted by Martywell just bought POP ! I was so happy to see it at HMV usully all they have is Achtung, ATYCLB or HTDAB ... but now they had POP !

so I bought it with my gitf card

enjoy it, what a great album!
  3. My last CD purchase were Pop and Achtung Baby
    HAve both cd:s on my computer but now I have them for real to. Feels nice
  4. Originally posted by alexxthefoolMy last CD purchase were Pop and Achtung Baby
    HAve both cd:s on my computer but now I have them for real to. Feels nice

nothing better than having the physical CD's

Just pre-ordered the 3 vinyls of the upcoming remasters. I'll just head to the record store to buy the CD's as I love buying U2 stuff over the counter
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

nothing better than having the physical CD's

Just pre-ordered the 3 vinyls of the upcoming remasters. I'll just head to the record store to buy the CD's as I love buying U2 stuff over the counter

There's no better feeling than it. As for me I recently completed the Lennon Legend album on iTunes. Added to my list of things to listen to when I have the time.
  6. I ordered 'The Man Who' by Travis. I'll give my opinion in a few days...
  7. Coldplay - Viva La Vida...already have the audio coughed though, but I'll still buy the official album though.
  8. I can't remember. I want to say Beastie Boys - To The Five Boroughs when it came out. Wait, I take that back. I was in London in '06 and bought 3-Disc set of music from the Hacienda nightclub.
  9. I bought four new CDs today:

Thriller25, Off The Wall, Zooropa and Catch The Wind: Songs of a Generation.
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsI bought four new CDs today:

Thriller25, Off The Wall, Zooropa and Catch The Wind: Songs of a Generation.

you didn't have Zooropa yet???
  11. Originally posted by ad87[..]

you didn't have Zooropa yet???

I originally had it somewhere ages ago on CD but I think I broke the cover as I did with ATYCLB (I can live without that one). But now I have a brand-new copy and ripped it lossless, then burn it back to disc and put the original away for safekeeping. I had every other album but that I just could not find it anywhere.

I bought it on iTunes for $20 along with all the other albums. What a mistake I realized when the actual CD is only $15 new. Still, everywhere I've looked I want to get some non-iTunes Alice Cooper stuff but nobody stocks that. Only the Live in Montreux and Welcome To My Nightmare DVDs, which aren't that great anyway.

12. Yep, I will attending the concert too later this month in Feijenoord Stadium!

i got a ticket for my birthday from my sister

i love the new album to