1. Radiohead - In Rainbows

An essential if you like anything of Radiohead's. It little bit too electronic for my tastes, but still good. Bodysnatchers, Nude and 15 Step are excellent songs. They will never top any song off of OK Computer, though.
  2. Originally posted by easports43Radiohead - In Rainbows

An essential if you like anything of Radiohead's. It little bit too electronic for my tastes, but still good. Bodysnatchers, Nude and 15 Step are excellent songs. They will never top any song off of OK Computer, though.

Used copy of Jimi Hendrix "Stages" (4 CD live set). Came out around 1990 and is now outta print. Made for a cool find whilst at Amoeba Sunday.
  3. The last CD I bought was U2 - Live At The National Stadium, Dulin, 26th February 1980!!

Its great
  4. U2-RATTLE AND HUM !

I just bough it, I didn't listen to it ^^
  5. I think it was Incubus' "Light Grenades" or Keane's "Under the Iron Sea."
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

That's my last download purchase too

You liked it, Remy?
  7. Originally posted by markp91[..]

You liked it, Remy?

Yep, I will attending the concert too later this month in Feijenoord Stadium!
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yep, I will attending the concert too later this month in Feijenoord Stadium!

Nice! Have fun!

BTW Say hi to Dinand and Dennis for me, will 'ye?

BTW2 Lemons are pretty good, agreed?
  9. Just ordered 22 Dreams by Paul Weller
  10. Boy, October, UBRS, TUF, Joshua Tree Deluxe (Forced by public opnion)

totally worth my paycheck
  11. I just bought Ten by Pearl Jam and Sawdust by The Killers at the same time. But yesterday was my birthday and I got Sam's Town as one of my gifts
  12. Originally posted by VasultLast CD I bought was I-Empire by Angels and Airwaves and I was little dissapointed with that. The songs sounds stereotype and uninteresting. It really wasn't what I was waiting from Tom Delonge. The first record We Don't Need To Whisper sounds better...

Same last CD i bought too\

But my opinion is entirely different. I love AvA i think the music is great, but do have to say WDNTW is a much better album and one of my favorites of all time.