1. title ammended. You picky bitches
  2. Originally posted by germcevoytitle ammended. You picky bitches

aww I liked the title...

still though, thanks so much dude for these

3. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

aww I liked the title...

still though, thanks so much dude for these

I take no credit (although it did take 3 hours to convert and rename the bastarding things). Most credit to the tapers and Fradoca
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyHere's the result of many hours of tinkering by Fradoca. All 4 nights at Wemnley remastered. A mammoth task by him so many thanks. Mostly minor improvements but improvements none the less. Many thanks to shapper also for his seeding effort over on U2torrents. Much appreciation. Each folder has the info files and artwork included and all track names have been properly renamed by myself. Enjoy

Wembley Nights Vol. 1-2 (remastered by Fradoca)

Wembley Nights Vol. 3-4 (remastered by Fradoca)

Wembley Nights Vol. 5-6 (remastered by Fradoca)

Wembley Nights Vol. 7-8 (remastered by Fradoca)

Oooops - nevermind... I got it to work.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I take no credit (although it did take 3 hours to convert and rename the bastarding things). Most credit to the tapers and Fradoca

3 hours of your life spend to this...you WILL take credit!
  6. I'm so getting all 4 shows... I'm loving the first one
  7. Originally posted by stj0691I'm so getting all 4 shows... I'm loving the first one

firat 2 gigs are almost soundboard quality. How someone achieved those results from an audience recording astounds me. The second 2 gigs have more of an audience recording feel. All awesome
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

firat 2 gigs are almost soundboard quality. How someone achieved those results from an audience recording astounds me. The second 2 gigs have more of an audience recording feel. All awesome

I have never sat down to hear a Zooropa gig... my mind is changed now. And so begins the era where I get into Zooropa. I've been waiting for this.
  9. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

I have never sat down to hear a Zooropa gig... my mind is changed now. And so begins the era where I get into Zooropa. I've been waiting for this.

You've never listened to Dublin 93?
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

You've never listened to Dublin 93?

I've only got half. I don't like When Love Comes to Town.
  11. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

So you didn't listen to it any further...ohh...
  12. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

those versions where just a bit of fun. On the b-stage, Edge singing a verse etc. Bono's voice is very strong to