1. whatever it was it sounded nice

2. That's right. Here's the confirmation:
    https://ca.music.yahoo.com/u2-talk-zen-artists-discipline-behind-scenes-video-153400627-rolling-stone.html

"These songs were always destined, but rather than it being paint-by-numbers, or very disciplined or described, it's coming together in a way that's even surprising to us," Bono says of the new album. "I always think of the zen artists that spend all their time mixing the ink, and then it's that last few minutes where all the work, all the gestures are actually recorded, and that's the way our albums always go." The studio footage also provides an intimate look at the Innocence track "Sleep Like a Baby Tonight" in its embryonic form.
  3. It's nice to see songs transform over time. Sometimes for the good but not always of course.
  4. Bono already has an iPhone 6 apparently. Pics are from yesterday at Ballsbridge (South Dublin, close to the Aviva Stadium).
    I guess he must have deleted Songs Of Innocence off it with the dedicated Apple tool

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Bono already has an iPhone 6 apparently. Pics are from yesterday at Ballsbridge (South Dublin, close to the Aviva Stadium).
    I guess he must have deleted Songs Of Innocence off it with the dedicated Apple tool

[image][image][image]

that's still the 5s
  6. I was there last august... *sighs* ...
    Imagine meeting him there...
  7. Yep, 5S with what seems like a battery case
  8. Wait, Bono's got a cellphone ?

9. Oh dear lord have mercy...
    What if he finds the walrus topic ?