1. Edge has been playing golf in Dublin today ...

...while Bono is on vacation in Greece / Cyprus:

This probably means the album is finished... or abandoned
  2. That means we're waiting another two years.
  3. talking about the physical aspect, when I think about U2 I usually have this kind of picture of them, stuck in the Pop-ATYCLB era...but looking at these photos, well, I just come back to reality...Jesus, they're getting really old !
  4. Originally posted by virlio:talking about the physical aspect, when I think about U2 I usually have this kind of picture of them, stuck in the Pop-ATYCLB era...but looking at these photos, well, I just come back to reality...Jesus, they're getting really old !

Couldn't have said it any better. It happens to me everytime!!

5. That first photo has been Photoshop'd. Here's the original:

6. Originally posted by virlio:talking about the physical aspect, when I think about U2 I usually have this kind of picture of them, stuck in the Pop-ATYCLB era...but looking at these photos, well, I just come back to reality...Jesus, they're getting really old !

Bono's certainly looking a bit rough in that pic. Not incredibly happy looking there either! Let's hope he's just worn out after what was a difficult decision to release the album by October!
  7. Edge, also, looks like a football referee right from the '50s!
  8. The Edge has lost weight and does Bono ever smile ?
  9. Let the crazy conspiracy theories about Bono being miserable and thinking about leaving the band begin!
  10. No I dont think so