1. Oh shit no. They should release top-quality poor-quality beach clips on a top-quality record with poor-quality sound.

Some fan report that a lot of people watching near the Bono's private villa, he write new songs with Edge and the fan of Eze can hear the rehearsals !

Source? Pictures and video and also perfect audio quality or it never happened.
  2. A fan listen to the rehearsals and composition of new songs. He says it is a simple test, but its a bit like (In a little wile) and (Wake Up Dead Man) and some test on guitar and the magnificent Bono's voice. This Fan is in eze and he report this morning, in french :

ce matin j'ai pu entendre bono chanter avec une guitare mais je sais pas si c'est lui seul qui joué ou edge cela ressemblé bien a des arrangements avec quelques accords bien que cela dis c'etait bien l son de edge ça a arreté vers 11h30 se dont je suis sure c'est que ce n'etait pas de la musique diffusée mais bien en repet car c'etait par intermittence
    donc une chose est sure c'est que bono ecrit et compose de nouvelles chansons car ce que j'ai entendu ne ressemblé a rien d'autres 2eme choses adam et larry ne sont pas ici du moins ce matin

comme je l'ai deja dis ce que j'ai entendu je ne l'ai jamais entendu c'etait du style guitare douce plus voix chansons douce genre wake up dead man in a little while juste la gratte et sa voix mais comme je pense c'est que la compo

c'est dur de faire un jugement de ces quelques bribes entendue avec le bruit des vagues et a travers les murs (j'etais pas avec eu dans la salle de repetes)...
    mais la voix de bono avait l'air bonne pour un convalescent et la gratte et bien le son de u2 par moment il n'y avait rien d'electrique plutot de l'acoustique mais pas avec un gratte seche je m'imaginais plus edge avec sa gibson les paul creme ou sa celebre gibson explorer sans les effets....mais c'est juste mon imaginaire;;;
  3. bottom line: Bono is in Eze, playing around with a guitar and humming along. Breaking news.

4. I can see it coming: news on U2.com where Bono says something about they are writing new songs where Edge is on fire and that it's gonna be a brand new record they wanna bring out as soon as possible.

Just kidding Bono!!!, in case u r reading this

5. So we can be expecting ''Bono Volume 1: The Strumming Archives'' to come with the same song on either side of a cassette tape next?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a recent sighting, but....

[image]

FOUR unseen photos of the 1978 night when U2 won the Limerick talent contest are being auctioned on June 23rd at Bonham!!

good thing all of their looks have improved with age
  7. Originally posted by U2bonox:A fan listen to the rehearsals and composition of new songs. He says it is a simple test, but its a bit like (In a little wile) and (Wake Up Dead Man) and some test on guitar and the magnificent Bono's voice. This Fan is in eze and he report this morning, in french :

ce matin j'ai pu entendre bono chanter avec une guitare mais je sais pas si c'est lui seul qui joué ou edge cela ressemblé bien a des arrangements avec quelques accords bien que cela dis c'etait bien l son de edge ça a arreté vers 11h30 se dont je suis sure c'est que ce n'etait pas de la musique diffusée mais bien en repet car c'etait par intermittence
    donc une chose est sure c'est que bono ecrit et compose de nouvelles chansons car ce que j'ai entendu ne ressemblé a rien d'autres 2eme choses adam et larry ne sont pas ici du moins ce matin

comme je l'ai deja dis ce que j'ai entendu je ne l'ai jamais entendu c'etait du style guitare douce plus voix chansons douce genre wake up dead man in a little while juste la gratte et sa voix mais comme je pense c'est que la compo

c'est dur de faire un jugement de ces quelques bribes entendue avec le bruit des vagues et a travers les murs (j'etais pas avec eu dans la salle de repetes)...
    mais la voix de bono avait l'air bonne pour un convalescent et la gratte et bien le son de u2 par moment il n'y avait rien d'electrique plutot de l'acoustique mais pas avec un gratte seche je m'imaginais plus edge avec sa gibson les paul creme ou sa celebre gibson explorer sans les effets....mais c'est juste mon imaginaire;;;

I'm going to try to translate it, but please excuse my mistakes...

"This morning, I could hear Bono singing with a guitar, but I don't know if it was him who was actually playing, or if it was Edge. It sounded like arrangements with a few chords, even if it was actually Edge's sound (isn't it incoherent?). It stopped at 11.30. I'm sure that it was not brodcast music, but a rehearsal, since it was on and off.
    So, it's sure that Bono is writing and composing new songs, because what I heard did not sound like anything else.
    Secondly, Adam and Larry are not here, at least they weren't this morning.
    As I've already said, what I've heard, I've never heard it before. It was kind of soft guitar and voice, just like songs as Wake Up Dead Man or In a Little While, just guitar and voice -but I think it was just the composition...
    It's hard to judge just by hearing these few pieces of music, especially with the sound of waves and the walls (since I wasn't with them in the rehearsal room...). But Bono's voice sounded good for a convalescent, and the guitar really sounded like U2 stuff. Sometimes, there was not any electric sound, it was more acoustic, but not with an acoustic guitar. I figured Edge with his cream Les Paul or his famous Gibson Explorer... But that's just my imagination..."

I hope it's understandable...
  8. Good translation !

9. Thanks for the translation friend
  10. Why the sarcasm ?!
    I actually really think that it's very good news that Bono is already singing/working again just for our future pleasure ! He could as well think "My back's screwed, fuck'em all, i'm taking 2 months off"
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Why the sarcasm ?!
    I actually really think that it's very good news that Bono is already singing/working again just for our future pleasure ! He could as well think "My back's screwed, fuck'em all, i'm taking 2 months off"

+1, 100% agree.