1. Nah, that's just it, I never bother any more. I think there comes a time in ones life where one couldn't give a flying monkeys about that stuff.

Though would have liked to have seen this chart a bit better, its a very accessible song.

2. Lol nope, even Google not helping with that. Should I hang my head in shame?
  3. Definitely not. If I hadnt clicked on that link for MTV awards I would have never heard of them. But apparently there are a lot of pissed off bubblegummers that BTS wasnt nominated for any awards...
  4. Apparently the Korean One Direction?
  5. ^ great picture. Nice to see the friendship in this one.
  6. An interview in México.
    Not a great reporter, imho lots of "oh you're great and we're great, we're all great right? and we love each other so much!".

But still, a couple of highlights

(5:07) "...we're gonna release the new album in the next couple of months..." -Adam (confirming? December release)

(9:42) (About the wall Trump wants to build between Mexico & USA) "...we feel quite strongly about that issue and you might see some comment from us coming soon in a video form..." -Edge (Would that be the topic of Get Out Of Your Own Way video?)

Here's the full interview:
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:An interview in México.
    Not a great reporter, imho lots of "oh you're great and we're great, we're all great right? and we love each other so much!".

But still, a couple of highlights

(5:07) "...we're gonna release the new album in the next couple of months..." -Adam (confirming? December release)

(9:42) (About the wall Trump wants to build between Mexico & USA) "...we feel quite strongly about that issue and you might see some comment from us coming soon in a video form..." -Edge (Would that be the topic of Get Out Of Your Own Way video?)

Here's the full interview:
    [YouTube Video]
    I think that video is only available in Mexico. Can't see it here.
    In general, Televisa never does its research and ask a lot of trivialities.